Other Peyton Manning and HGH

Remove this Banner Ad

Does that mean if i take HGH i could stop being a droid and finally become a little boy? :(

Maybe a little ginger boy. As you cant grow a soul.

original.jpg

Clear evidence of forehead growth mid season resulting in helmet compression syndrome, also known as a red forehead. He's gawn.

:p

Last edited:

Its a UFO, he is secretly promoting the return of the X-Files on Fox next month. Peyton Manning has never refused to do an ad.

Still going through the video.

But just on the Mike Neal and Clay Matthews tiny segment. It's clear to anyone that Mike Neal doped, just look at him pre-draft and now. His body couldn't handle the amount of muscle he had put on and he would always break down, similar to Clay but his jump wasn't as dramatic. Personally I think both are clean now, but in college they most definitely weren't.

Not going to lie the 2nd Packer segment was depressing as *.

Last edited:
WADA even gets a mention. so thats how they did it.

Mike Neal should not shock anyone, You could say the same about heaps of defenders. The James Harrison was not a surprise either.

So they had nothing on Clay, what he is said to have taken wasnt a banned substance or PED

The Baseball player who was shown at the offices must be shitting himself right now.

But like they all said its a cat and mouse game between testers and the doctors/pharmacists thats why so few get caught.

Charlie Sly looks like a deadbeat not a Pharmacist, and Chad looks like Toby from the Office.

For Anyone who doesnt want to watch it on Youtube, its on Foxtel on Al Jazeer tonight at 11pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manning's reaction to this story has been curious.

I can understand his strong denials (even if it gives the story legs) but he's also throwing his wife under the bus by forcing her to explain her actions.

If he did take HGH and he's prepared to let his wife face the heat for it, then his legacy will unravel pretty quickly.

Manning's reaction to this story has been curious.

I can understand his strong denials (even if it gives the story legs) but he's also throwing his wife under the bus by forcing her to explain her actions.

If he did take HGH and he's prepared to let his wife face the heat for it, then his legacy will unravel pretty quickly.

Not sure he's throwing his wife under the bus. He said (in reports I've read) that what she receives HGH for is a private matter. Apparently it can be used for fertility reasons.

Interesting SI.com have checked with the clinic and the clinic confirms the intern Charles Sly, who is making the accusations was employed as an intern from 2013 and not 2011 as the story's reporter claims, which of course meant sly wasn't even at the clinic when Manning was treated.

Plus Sly was simply an intern, not sure he would have access to what Manning received for treatment.

The allegation specified the time when he was with the Colts
Not to mention that there are MULTIPLE packers named (Neal, Clay etc) but fuey chooses to live in denial rather than think before bashing his fist against the keyboard

Not sure he's throwing his wife under the bus. He said (in reports I've read) that what she receives HGH for is a private matter. Apparently it can be used for fertility reasons.

Interesting SI.com have checked with the clinic and the clinic confirms the intern Charles Sly, who is making the accusations was employed as an intern from 2013 and not 2011 as the story's reporter claims, which of course meant sly wasn't even at the clinic when Manning was treated.

Plus Sly was simply an intern, not sure he would have access to what Manning received for treatment.
He's throwing her under a bus by confirming something he didn't need to confirm (that she was receiving HGH). Even more so if the guy giving details wasn't even employed at the time.

Now her reason for it is a public matter. Since it can only be used legally for a small number of conditions then people will keep asking the question. If she doesn't have a prescription then she's in trouble.

Also, why would someone with Manning's resources be even sourcing such a drug through an anti-aging clinic? Given the track record of such clinics, HGH suspicions, etc., then I wouldn't think getting a supply through mail order would be very smart.

Sure it doesn't prove anything but I just found his reaction curious.

I don't think he said she actually received HGH, moreso what she receives is no ones business
Why even validate that?

Look, I'm not even suggesting he has something to hide.

All I'm saying is :

1) emphatic denial
2) anti-aging clinic
3) HGH
4) wife/relative involvement

All looks and sounds very familiar & it's why we're seeing articles like this : http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...y-manning-doping-wives-club-article-1.2478859

At the very least it's a level of exposure and lack of self-awareness that's very un-Peyton like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back