Other Peyton Manning and HGH

Remove this Banner Ad

on the topic of the nfl players and their PEDs, what makes our young guys in affal[sic] any different? best mates Ollie Wines and Jack Viney,i am not sure if those bodies are completely natural. And how would their competitors respond if they thought Ollie and Jack were getting an edge on them? Did anyone see the body of Colin Sylvia at 18? I thought he was 5 foot 10 or 5 foot eleven and a bodybuilder, turns out he was 188cm 6 foot two.

Do you have any inside knowledge on this or just throwing around accusations at will?

Ollie Wines was ridiculously big for an 18 year old coming into the system, and you see guys like McCaffery from Stanford who are a similar height weighing around 90 kilos as an 18 year old... that's a lot of weight to be carrying at that age. Of course I don't know. I'm just wondering. I don't really want to know the truth if it isn't that the majority of athletes are clean tbh and I expect many would agree.

I didn't say he's on the gear... just saying he was a big boy coming in. Good on him, must've hit the weights.
You segued from talking about young NFL players on PEDs to young AFL players and mentioned Viney and Wines.

I say you are full of s**t and are a cocksmoker!

blackcat What I really want to know is. Is Tom Brady doping?

It's been noted how much more mobile, agile, and quicker he is in his late 30s, than he was when in his 20s. Previously, he'd make the Tin man look like Michael Vick.
they are actually all good guys and phenomenal COMPETITORS... I wont even say talents, cos you can have your talents in the sunraysia league like Yze's brah....

but people will only interpret me as smearing the athletes, and this is not my intention. Even when I do come across at times as holier than thou and usually evo picks me up on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but people will only interpret me as smearing the athletes, and this is not my intention. Even when I do come across at times as holier than thou and usually evo picks me up on it.

IIRC someone a skinny tall kid at Hawthorn a while back put on a vast amount of weight over one preseason (probably his second). I think it was 15kg or similar. I remember the name but probably unfair to mention it given I have never heard any rumours that he was on the juice, it just seemed unusual to me. Maybe its common place (or was) I don't know.

BTW I remember seeing a vid of a very skinny Dermott playing pre affal. Legs like your trans st Kilda types. Not much meat on them.

ok, so no one took the bait.

so here is the explicity query, "why would sir chris judd venture to know the difference between plant-based and animal based testosterone and the testing parameters?"

was not his PR puff piece for the Players Association and Fairfax anything but a smokescreen, or was it a (in poker terminology) tell?

IIRC someone a skinny tall kid at Hawthorn a while back put on a vast amount of weight over one preseason (probably his second). I think it was 15kg or similar. I remember the name but probably unfair to mention it given I have never heard any rumours that he was on the juice, it just seemed unusual to me. Maybe its common place (or was) I don't know.

BTW I remember seeing a vid of a very skinny Dermott playing pre affal. Legs like your trans woman st Kilda types. Not much meat on them.
but Dermie was only about 6'1". not tall in todays terms, his barrel chest does not count.

edit: it woulda looked like 15kg, but even with roids, this not possible, unless doing knew 2015 type gear.

hazard a guess, 7g and 15lb. not one lb more. But because he was so lean and lithe in that first season, it did look like he added 30lbs. But it woulda been half that

I don't censor people's opinions, but let's mistake opinion for fact.
I'm happy for people to have an opinion based on facts.

I would hate to think people could start vicious rumors about people based on their appearance.

I thought this websight was better than that.

Or at least kept for the bay.

I'm happy for people to have an opinion based on facts.

I would hate to think people could start vicious rumors about people based on their appearance.

I thought this websight was better than that.

Or at least kept for the bay.
People can also express opinions while acknowledging they have no facts.

This board is partly bay-13-ish.

There are a billion forums around the world where people express accusatory opinions of politicians, celebs, sport stars without being censored. It'd be hypocritical to censor an isolated opinion in this thread but not all the others like it on this website. All it is is opinion and raising questions.

Well I call bullshit on dickheads who make baseless comments with no facts.

Sorry I thought this was a threw about American sports not conspiracy theories.

My bad.....

My bad.....
Youre well within your right, on this board, to attack back, call BS, make someone end up retracting or looking the fool. I just dont agree with censoring any side of a debate/topic.

My bad.....
Calling people out and being called out is awesome. Isn't that what a forum is? If we could never be wrong and everyone was right it would just be a giant hug box.

Always get huge LOLs from posters who have a massive melt when their precious star is mentioned in the topic of PEDs (see entire Essendope saga).

Face it - if a certain poster believes all professional sportsmen are on the gear - that includes your beloved stars xoxo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back