Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

O line is not NFL quality and that is all down to Chip Kelly. No point having 3 good rb's if the o line can't block at all. Receivers dropping catches everywhere. Bradford is no better than Foles. If no playoffs this season Chip Kelly should be fired IMO.

It's even more disappointing because after the Romo and Bryant injuries, it wouldn't take much to win the division. But this team has no chance at the moment. Teams have completely figured the offence out, stack the box, make them throw. Receivers aren't good enough, QB refuses to ever go deep, line is losing the battle in the trenches every week. Wait till the offensive line have to play Buffalo and Miami. HA.

It's even more disappointing because after the Romo and Bryant injuries, it wouldn't take much to win the division. But this team has no chance at the moment. Teams have completely figured the offence out, stack the box, make them throw. Receivers aren't good enough, QB refuses to ever go deep, line is losing the battle in the trenches every week. Wait till the offensive line have to play Buffalo and Miami. HA.
Yep can't make the defense pay by stacking the box if the receivers can't catch the slant route passes and Bradford rarely has time to go long, if he does nobody is open anyway.

Lets hope that kiko's injury is not season ending, domeco looked old and rusty in coverage today. Jordan Hicks may get more snaps moving forward

Oline looks terrible in run game today, but they looked decent in pass coverage, Bradford had plenty of time to go through his progressions. Key drops by Matthews and Austin again. Getting outplayed in special teams was disappointing.

MRI tomorrow for Kiko, no firm news yet if it's an acl.

Wasn't worried last week, but this week feel slightly ill...Eagles, why u troll u fans so much?:thumbsdown:

I've written the season off. Getting ahead of myself I know but that was honestly probably the worst game I have ever seen an offense play....and we are meant to be a top 5 offense.

I've written the season off. Getting ahead of myself I know but that was honestly probably the worst game I have ever seen an offense play....and we are meant to be a top 5 offense.

Only could watch a 20 mins leading up to half time & yeah was not good. Defence looked to be doing their bit but offence was horrid, which makes last weeks 2nd half performance all the more puzzling.

chip kelly is a fraud. I think teams have figured out his running game tip off.

He's definitely a fraud with Bradford as his QB
--------------
bradford looked like a deer in headlights yesterday, more interesting is the fact that his interior oline is awful...mistake for letting Mathis and herremans walk
--------------
Kelly will be coaching USC to championships next year
--------------
Kelly messed up a good thing he had going
--------------
Guy seems like he has over thought it too much. Tinkering too much can get you into trouble.
--------------

You have quoted yourself, are you gonna like your own post??

This fraud is 20 and 14 as a hc in the nfl, you are clearly a kelly hater who is just hammering you opinion when things are not good. You probably did the same thing in his first season when we were like 3-5 to start the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean after we lost our starting QB? Most teams struggle without their starting QB.

Agree we lost Romo and Dez and gave you the best RB in the league by your own accounts then went to Philly and you smashed us as you should......

Oh hang on.....

Long season for Philly fans this year and Chip is NOT an NFL accredited coach and he is using a collegiate system in the NFL hoping for success.

Don't worry i will show myself out and enjoy the year and Murray. :cool:

Agree we lost Romo and Dez and gave you the best RB in the league by your own accounts then went to Philly and you smashed us as you should......

Oh hang on.....

Long season for Philly fans this year and Chip is NOT an NFL accredited coach and he is using a collegiate system in the NFL hoping for success.

Don't worry i will show myself out and enjoy the year and Murray. :cool:

Let's see how you go over the next 2 months+ without Romo and Bryant.

O line is not NFL quality and that is all down to Chip Kelly.

We have been told all Pre season that the O line means s**t when DM left and he made it not the O Line......

DM does have talent but any RB is going to struggle when he does not have holes to run into and the DL constantly in the back field.

We have been told all Pre season that the O line means s**t when DM left and he made it not the O Line......

DM does have talent but any RB is going to struggle when he does not have holes to run into and the DL constantly in the back field.

Not sure why you are crowing, your running game has been non-existent without Murray.

Let's see how you go over the next 2 months+ without Romo and Bryant.

If we get to 4-6 with Dez and Romo both extremely close to returning i will be happy and that is only 2 more wins from where we are now, anything more is a bonus and our D is much better this year.

10 wins will win the NFC East easily this year.

Not sure why you are crowing, your running game has been non-existent without Murray.

Why is that because no 1 rusher is getting 100 yds a game???

They are performing as needed and getting key 3rd down conversions when asked to. We were always having a time share RB situation this season and i am happy with where we are at RB.

Why is that because no 1 rusher is getting 100 yds a game???

They are performing as needed and getting key 3rd down conversions when asked to. We were always having a time share RB situation this season and i am happy with where we are at RB.

3.4 YPC, 0 TD's.

Your line needed Murray as much as he needed your line.

Yeah our line sucks, what's your point?

Oh spare me as DM was the answer to every trouble according to Philly fans and the O Line meant s**t with him at RB! All of a sudden the O Line means everything now as reality kicks in! lol

Dallas are ranked 20th in yards per game and 26th in YPC, you were 2nd in yards per game last season and 4th in YPC. So yeah no real drop off :rainbow:

I don't care we are ranked compared to last season as we are winning and the RB's are doing everything asked of them making crucial 3rd down conversions and keeping drives alive. Look past the individual 150yd rushing games by certain players and see it as a whole as impressive stats for 1 bloke do not guarantee wins in the NFL.

Our D is the biggest improvement and what we spent everything on this off season and wait till Hardy gets back soon! Sean Lee is like a brand new recruit and a Top 5 LB in the whole league.

Oh spare me as DM was the answer to every trouble according to Philly fans and the O Line meant s**t with him at RB! All of a sudden the O Line means everything now as reality kicks in! lol

I don't care we are ranked compared to last season as we are winning and the RB's are doing everything asked of them making crucial 3rd down conversions and keeping drives alive. Look past the individual 150yd rushing games by certain players and see it as a whole as impressive stats for 1 bloke do not guarantee wins in the NFL.

Our D is the biggest improvement and what we spent everything on this off season and wait till Hardy gets back soon! Sean Lee is like a brand new recruit and a Top 5 LB in the whole league.

Keep that hype train going. What could go wrong.

Keep that hype train going. What could go wrong.

No Hype just reality and we were not 1 botched/BS call off an NFC Championship game last season for no reason with no Defense all year as much as it will kill you to say it. This game is won in the trenches on both sides of the ball and strong OL and DL lines means success.

Enjoy your year/season though and Murray on the coin you guys are paying him. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back