Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

When you come from the Raiders thread everything is entertaining.

Next week on Raiders TV, will the Raiders bounce back to lose, or will they get blown out?
Nothing you can say about the raiders can hurt me. I get enough of that watching them.

Jimmy Kempski ‏@JimmyKempski 4h4 hours ago
Eagles' Red Zone efficiency under Nick Foles: 8 for 23 (34.8%)
Eagles' Red Zone efficiency under Mark Sanchez: 7 for 7 (100%)

smallish sample but who would have thunk it.

I think Sanchez is playing well in the redzone, but those figures can mislead.

Does Sanchez make McCoy finally get one in from the 1?

Yes Jordan Matthews is a stud. While I want to say he's clearly the best WR of the last years class I really cant given how good it is. Watkins, Evans, and Cooks. Odell Beckham and Benajmin are better than I thought they'd be too. I still choose Matthews but Evans isnt far off.

Very likely to be the best WR class ever.

I mean, keep going down the list, look how M. Bryant is looking for the Steelers.

I'm hoping that Huff can join the party later in the year, because there were some very good talents taken after him.

I think Sanchez is playing well in the redzone, but those figures can mislead.

Does Sanchez make McCoy finally get one in from the 1?

agree, it's to small a sample to be overwhelmingly convincing, but it is what it is - a welcome and much needed improvement in area the team has been executing pitifully regardless of who is at fault

Time to change your avatar and to throw you jersey in the bin bro

For like the 50th time, I'm not pro-Sanchez or anti-Foles. I think a lot of people on this board give too much credit to Foles for our wins and then want to take credit away from Sanchez for his win. The truth is, the QB position has been a weakness for the team all year.

agree, it's to small a sample to be overwhelmingly convincing, but it is what it is - a welcome and much needed improvement in area the team has been executing pitifully regardless of who is at fault
It was the carolina panthers guys. They are putrid.

Lets see how he goes against a decent pass defense this week.

For like the 50th time, I'm not pro-Sanchez or anti-Foles. I think a lot of people on this board give too much credit to Foles for our wins and then want to take credit away from Sanchez for his win. The truth is, the QB position has been a weakness for the team all year.
All of your posts are negative foles so you clearly are anti him.

People need to realise that sanchez will never start over foles when both are fit, no matter how well he plays now.

All of your posts are negative foles so you clearly are anti him.

People need to realise that sanchez will never start over foles when both are fit, no matter how well he plays now.

Again, I have a Foles jersey, I like Foles, I'm not advocating for Sanchez to start. I don't think Foles deserves a big contract though given how he has played this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The upcoming game vs the packers is gonna be a great indicator of whether we are a superbowl contender. By all observations this team loves playing together, we can run, throw, defend the run, rush the passer and make plays on special teams. The 2ndary has improved recently, and maybe this is a result of an improved pass rush, or maybe the pass rush is better from better coverage. Probably a bit from both.

Everyone says Chip is an offensive coach but I think the work he has done at converting a bad 4-3 defense 2 years ago into a good 3-4 defense without a huge talent infusion is just awesome.

I agree with what you said but often quarterbacks get too much of the credit for wins when they weren't the reason the team won.

So, your response is another irrational Foles rant which isn't related to the actual subject matter?

You spud.

So, your response is another irrational Foles rant which isn't related to the actual subject matter?

You spud.

I hope we trade foles so you can f**k off and support whatever team he moves to. You dont even like this team and you argue with everyone in this thread. You may have 1 million posts on this site but quantity does not equal quality.

You spud.

Yes it is. You pointed out that Sanchez wasn't responsible for the McCoy touchdown which is correct but you love pointing out that we keep winning with Foles which is stupid because he has not been the reason we have been winning. You can't have it both ways.

I hope we trade foles so you can f**k off and support whatever team he moves to. You dont even like this team and you argue with everyone in this thread. You may have 1 million posts on this site but quantity does not equal quality.

And I can't wait for you to * back off to whatever bandwagon you came from.

You think you've got the weight to question my credentials? Get ****ed. I've been on this board for years come win or loss. You've rocked up when we've been good, reached deep inside your rectum for some of the stupidest opinions I've ever read, and want to call me out? ******* hilarious.

I posted something that's entirely logical. Neither of you two morons have been able to actually touch the content, so instead you've decided to team up to form a half wit and start some s**t. Piss weak.

Yes it is. You pointed out that Sanchez wasn't responsible for the McCoy touchdown which is correct but you love pointing out that we keep winning with Foles which is stupid because he has not been the reason we have been winning. You can't have it both ways.

I pointed out that statistics on a small sample size can mislead. Anyone with a background in year 8 science could see that the obvious conclusion is that a greater sample size should be accessed before drawing sweeping conclusions. Most posters could get that, it's not surprising you couldn't. Will we be perfect in the redzone with Sanchez, and all of our problems fixed? I suspect not. Hopefully we do improve though, it will go along way towards us being at the top of the seedings come playoffs. I think one thing that will work for him is he looks to Mathews first, and his height in the redzone is likely to cause a mismatch on slot corners. Still, what will be the biggest improvement in the redzone isn't really a QB issue. McCoy has 2 tds on the year. That's crazy low for a back of his talent. Sproles has picked a lot of them up, but still...

That has also always been my Foles argument (that he's played very well, but that the sample size is too small to draw sweeping conclusions), but it's actually irrelevant to the point regarding the sample size for Sanchez running the offense. We can agree that the Foles led offense was very poor in the redzone. Foles takes some, but not all responsibility. He doesn't make the line miss blocks, he doesn't make the playcall poor, he doesn't make shady dance, he doesn't make Cooper drop the ball. He does make some clutch throws though. The one that should have won the SF game was an absolute ripper. The one to Ertz in the Giants game was perfect etc.

Your current argument that Foles gets no credits for our wins when he starts as QB is just stupid. It doesn't deserve a better response. It's just dumb. Noone is saying Sanchez gets no credit, indeed I said that he's played well in the redzone in the post that you feel started this particular conversation.

I pointed out that statistics on a small sample size can mislead. Anyone with a background in year 8 science could see that the obvious conclusion is that a greater sample size should be accessed before drawing sweeping conclusions. Most posters could get that, it's not surprising you couldn't. Will we be perfect in the redzone with Sanchez, and all of our problems fixed? I suspect not. Hopefully we do improve though, it will go along way towards us being at the top of the seedings come playoffs. I think one thing that will work for him is he looks to Mathews first, and his height in the redzone is likely to cause a mismatch on slot corners. Still, what will be the biggest improvement in the redzone isn't really a QB issue. McCoy has 2 tds on the year. That's crazy low for a back of his talent. Sproles has picked a lot of them up, but still...

That has also always been my Foles argument (that he's played very well, but that the sample size is too small to draw sweeping conclusions), but it's actually irrelevant to the point regarding the sample size for Sanchez running the offense. We can agree that the Foles led offense was very poor in the redzone. Foles takes some, but not all responsibility. He doesn't make the line miss blocks, he doesn't make the playcall poor, he doesn't make shady dance, he doesn't make Cooper drop the ball. He does make some clutch throws though. The one that should have won the SF game was an absolute ripper. The one to Ertz in the Giants game was perfect etc.

Your current argument that Foles gets no credits for our wins when he starts as QB is just stupid. It doesn't deserve a better response. It's just dumb. Noone is saying Sanchez gets no credit, indeed I said that he's played well in the redzone in the post that you feel started this particular conversation.

My point was Foles got credit for our winning record this year when he clearly wasn't the reason we were winning games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back