Senior 9. Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Still can't wrap my head around how effortlessly he can do something like that.

Thing is, it's no fluke. I think I said in a post somewhere even before this game that you're likely to see him handball over his head to advantage even while being tackled in any one game.

Also kudos to Bell for the hard running past and providing an option. It's almost like he knew Crippa would get it to him. Well, I dare say he did.
He knows his teammates.

Defines captain material.

WTF yet Boyd is rising star? Cripps was BOG

Boyd kicked 4 whoopee.

Who decides this rubbish!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I've been tagged as a Rogers lover, but he did have more of a holistic :eek: nature in the way he went about his selections.

It's a tricky business and as much as a club has to select a coach suited to it, so does a recruiter have to look at the whole in selecting its players at drafts........and the one that does it best in sync with the club, will/should benefit the most.

So I was watching access all areas and Gary Lyon alluded to several recruiters saying that cripps was a bad choice at pick 13 at the time and he was rather animated, saying he didn't like it and would like to see them admit they were wrong.

Rogers also says in the article that cripps wasn't high on a lot of recruiters lists.

Is this a known story? I haven't heard this before. Can anyone give me the details on this?

I guess I've been tagged as a Rogers lover, but he did have more of a holistic :eek: nature in the way he went about his selections.

It's a tricky business and as much as a club has to select a coach suited to it, so does a recruiter have to look at the whole in selecting its players at drafts........and the one that does it best in sync with the club, will/should benefit the most.
why couldn't we have both Cripps and McCarthy:p:p:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back