Senior 9. Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Once I would have said Judd (Carlton Judd) was more of a quicker running type player compared to Cripps, but lately Crippa has even showed surprising bursts of speed, especially for his size.

Keeps showing (or adding) more and more strings to his bow this kid.
His efforts in off-season are really showing now, running games out strong at this stage of the season and losing that chubbiness and gaining some extra mobility.

He's going to be a superstar of the game. When he gets his own statue, it'll be of him holding the ball up in the air. To the unknowing eye, it will appear as if he is 'marking' but we will know....the Extractor is at work.

His efforts in off-season are really showing now, running games out strong at this stage of the season and losing that chubbiness and gaining some extra mobility.

He's going to be a superstar of the game. When he gets his own statue, it'll be of him holding the ball up in the air. To the unknowing eye, it will appear as if he is 'marking' but we will know....the Extractor is at work.

I think the pose will be him handballing over his head/shoulder. In order to be fully accurate, it may require several other statues hanging off him with a lone statue 5m away in the direction of the no-look handpass.....

I seriously think it's a good idea to sign him up to a 10 year deal. Offer him 7mil. 700k per year is a bargain.

If Cripps ever left I would seriously need to book in with a counsellor for depression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope we get him the necessary help and don't use him as a human battering ram for the next decade like we did to Judd. I'd actually like another big inside mid so Cripps can spend decent time inside 50. He would be just as dangerous down there - what a ******* nightmare match up!

Too mobile for a KPD, too strong for a small defender/3rd tall. Plus the headaches he would cause in stoppages down there. He could kick 30 goals one year.

Look after him Carlton please.

Hope we get him the necessary help and don't use him as a human battering ram for the next decade like we did to Judd. I'd actually like another big inside mid so Cripps can spend decent time inside 50. He would be just as dangerous down there - what a ******* nightmare match up!

Too mobile for a KPD, too strong for a small defender/3rd tall. Plus the headaches he would cause in stoppages down there. He could kick 30 goals one year.

Look after him Carlton please.

Come on down Francis

The best thing about Cripps is that he is self motivated.
Goes and hires a sprinting coach during the summer, he didn't have to do that but he identified a weakness in his game and took actions to remedy it. That shows strength of character, very impressive.

Goes and hires a sprinting coach during the summer, he didn't have to do that but he identified a weakness in his game and took actions to remedy it. That shows strength of character, very impressive.
Bingo.

It's a strong reason why a certain Chris Judd was so good. It wasn't just natural talent and superb athleticism, though he had those in spades, it was all that combined with a massive work ethic and professionalism to his own game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don't want the kid to be put under too much pressure so early in his career.
Already 'the face of the future' after just 21 games.
He's the face, but he's got support. We've seen exciting signs from Graham, Holman, Buckley, Docherty, Byrne, etc...Cripps is the best of the bunch but he's not alone.

For Cripps to fully become Judd he needs to get that "looks like he's kicking off the wrong step" look. Pretty sure.
Not nearly enough grimacing either.

Bernie+Vince+Patrick+Cripps+JTPxsmAApgem.jpg

Bernie (through gritted teeth): "A little help here you guys..?"

I think the pose will be him handballing over his head/shoulder. In order to be fully accurate, it may require several other statues hanging off him with a lone statue 5m away in the direction of the no-look handpass.....
Not a statue, but a podium where you can stand and take a photo receiving the no looka from crippa

The rumour is that he's moving in with big Sav over xmas.
#fakebluemour

Bingo.

It's a strong reason why a certain Chris Judd was so good. It wasn't just natural talent and superb athleticism, though he had those in spades, it was all that combined with a massive work ethic and professionalism to his own game.
It was also why Chris Judds body started failing him earlier than usual.

Heard him say in an interview last year that there's no doubt the fact he worked his body so hard as a youngster is contributing to all his injuries now. Hopefully he passes that message onto Crippa.

He's the face, but he's got support. We've seen exciting signs from Graham, Holman, Buckley, Docherty, Byrne, etc...Cripps is the best of the bunch but he's not alone.

no no, He is the only one who has shown he can dominate at AFL level. We need some more A graders if we are going anywhere...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back