Pick 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever happens I'll take solice in the possibility that Schache will end up at the Pies in a couple of years. Seeing that he models his game on Travis Cloke, and spent a week with him at Collingwood surely it's not beyond the realms that his time at Brisbane will be a massive disappointment in comparison to what he saw at the Pies? Positive thinking will make it happen!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-...et-the-best-forward-in-the-draft-josh-schache

2:30 mark.

We'll get Weideman in two years.

We'll get Weideman in two years.
Distinct possibility if he goes to Melbourne or Essendon. His grandad will be in his ear about playing for the enemy for two years minimum.

Won't be there at our 2nd Though

He was Huge in the VFL Finals and Hine like players who Play well in Finals. So don't rule him out
Wouldn't rule him out for our second if he's there, but I doubt his VFL finals performances would make him stand out that much given he's entering his prime. Hell, even Jesse White is able to stand out at VFL level.

If he was a 20/21 year old standing out in VFL finals then I might agree with you.

If brown hadn't already been delisted by an AFL club then maybe he'd be selected around our pick. VFL players have gone much higher than pick 31 before.

If brown hadn't already been delisted by an AFL club then maybe he'd be selected around our pick. VFL players have gone much higher than pick 31 before.

Maybe Cats Stuffed Up?

Like they did when they Traded Mumford to Keep ?(Forgot his Name)

So what time are we expected to know the results?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happens I'll take solice in the possibility that Schache will end up at the Pies in a couple of years. Seeing that he models his game on Travis Cloke, and spent a week with him at Collingwood surely it's not beyond the realms that his time at Brisbane will be a massive disappointment in comparison to what he saw at the Pies? Positive thinking will make it happen!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-...et-the-best-forward-in-the-draft-josh-schache

2:30 mark.
you posted this on the Brisbane board to right?

this is probably way off, but have a feeling out first pick might be Declan Mountford.

based on an extensive 3 minute highlights package though I would be happy with Fiorini.

this is probably way off, but have a feeling out first pick might be Declan Mountford.

based on an extensive 3 minute highlights package though I would be happy with Fiorini.

Mountford could definitely be a possibility. We apparently like him and he will more than likely be gone before our 2nd pick.

~TheScout~ said we where Interested so that could be a Strong Chance of That Happening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back