Toast Pick 28 - Fraser McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Pick 28 - Fraser McInness

this

and Trinity's fees are considerably lower than those at Hale or Scotch for example. Its like 4 grand vs. 12 grand or in that ballpark anyways.

It's actually more like 8k vs 17k+ nowadays.

That's why I thought the TC numbers and quality might have thinned out a bit in the last 3-4 years. Not the case. Trinity College may well be the premier football school in all of Australia. 20+ players in the ranks.

Obviously its ok to flame me up on this board and get trolled by a mod. So I will bite..... watching Fraser in that very small short clip reminded me of a young Simmons so sorry for having a ****ing opinion ya ****ing Nazi.

Obviously we have now turned into Dockerland so I guess its no great loss to be perma banned from here.

Well done Larri you have succeeded.
huh?

I thanked RE for his write up on McInnes. It had nothing to do with you.

I like him. :thumbsu:

Looking at the footage though reminds me a lot of Lycett. We could potentialy have the tallest forward line in the next few years would be imposibile to match up on.

The club really know how to take good photos dont they :rolleyes::p lol

From Twitter
AfEuQ64CEAABLjA.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am aware of the spelling mistake.

What is the connection between pointing out Larri had accidentally quoted the wrong post, in a light hearted way and spelling or grammatical errors?

Not ironic in the slightest....

Talking about things falling apart and you spelt seams wrong.... ie another thing falling apart?

Talking about things falling apart and you spelt seams wrong.... ie another thing falling apart?
Not really.

If the context had been spelling, or grammar then yes maybe (maybe a criticism of posters intelligence).

The context was jokingly referring to people losing their minds.

Spek wigging out, Larri rebutting the wrong person...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back