Toast Pick #28: Welcome to Carlton Dillon Viojo-Rainbow

Old navy

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2014
Eastern Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Got to see the Jets play live a few times this year. If MM decides that he is going to have his pre game kick to kick with this kid then I hope Micks had his calcium tabs DVR has potential to break fingers.
Was my favourite out of all the Jets he had a great year in the TAC won most consistent player and finished 5th in there BnF behind only Duggan runner up and the other Jet that I really rated Menadue 4th by a couple of votes.

Moe B

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Re
Got to see the Jets play live a few times this year. If MM decides that he is going to have his pre game kick to kick with this kid then I hope Micks had his calcium tabs DVR has potential to break fingers.
Was my favourite out of all the Jets he had a great year in the TAC won most consistent player and finished 5th in there BnF behind only Duggan runner up and the other Jet that I really rated Menadue 4th by a couple of votes.
Really rated that Duggan... But what a kick on that DVR

Old navy

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2014
Eastern Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Re

Really rated that Duggan... But what a kick on that DVR

In the games a got to see in the TAC Duggan was good very solid footballer. Ellis would go missing a lot but you could tell he had class. Laverde played mostly high half forward didn't ever see him play anywhere else. Menadue with his pace and DVR with his kicking were the two that actually stood out the most and I was really hoping the club would take one of them.

Oct 12, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Calcium tabs made me genuinely lol.

Duggan and Menadue will be gems. Really liked Connor but seeing him in Richmond colours I wish him mediocrity!

Old navy

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2014
Eastern Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Calcium tabs made me genuinely lol.

Duggan and Menadue will be gems. Really liked Connor but seeing him in Richmond colours I wish him mediocrity!

Really liked Connor and DVR but I'm really glad we took the latter. Was surprised the doggies didn't take any of the Jets but Menadue was one that would have fit them perfectly. Heard on the Richmond board someone played with his father and older brothers in the old FDFL all built like sticks so who know he goes in an AFL system but DVR is the safer bet.
Gold Coast can keep there Cannon. Our boy DVR has an RPG goes BANG every time it hit its target ;)

Look forward to hear how he's settled into the club as also for all the other new boys.

Foster looks as though he's been on happy pills and Walsh on angry pills given the weights the guy is pulling.

I know we can easily say this about all the new guys but Dillon just gives me the most comfort of really making it.

:) That was funny though ferris...................I pictured your delight akin to Turing breaking the enigma code............similar yeah? :)

Not even close Harks. More like John Nash in A Beautiful Mind*, talking to an imaginary friend....

* except my mind aint that beautiful

Back