Player Watch Pick #29 (2012) - Tom Clurey

Remove this Banner Ad

You are spot on . Brisbane has had a preference for Vic Country kids for some time . Being in the TAC the country kids are forced to travel large distances to train and often not with the comfort of their mothers breast . Likewise if they play state footy they are forced to travel to Melbourne .
The city kids in comparison are often taken by mummy , who sits on the boundary line trying to turn on coaches , dressed like a two dollar hooker , and then once princess has finished training he instantly returns to the comfort of mummies breast .
Naturally when they are forced to get to training by themselves and walk more than 5 mtrs , to and from the change rooms without mummy holding their hand they are going to get scared and want mummy .
You've done well in this years draft , your first two selections have been my favoured first and second rounders and from a long way out .

Thanks for your input RP.:thumbsu: Hopefully our picks live up to the hype you've created for them.
p.s. I'm guessing you dont have a hell of a lot of respect for metro kids:cool:

Cop those thighs - they're Greg Phillipsesque!

2012natdraftees.jpg

Cop those thighs - they're Greg Phillipsesque!

2012natdraftees.jpg

Must be part of his extreme endurance capabilities, a big thigh / big arsed warrior.

What we have been screaming out for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looks like he's on his way to climb a beanstalk

Please tell me is a left footer?

Stew deeeeeeeewwwww

He is ambidextrous, but a right footer by nature. have a look at the herald sun's 'pick me" video where he talks about his brother getting stuck into him for not kicking on his left when he was 9 or 10 so now he kicks half his kicks on his left foot.

Any contract word? Would like him locked in for another couple of years

clurey, broadbent and redden all need to be signed on

shaw is listed as contracted for next year but thought he to was out of contract at seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back