Player Sponsorship Pick 3 - Callum Mills - Swans Board Sponsored - Rd 16 Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

I think with Mills it's that he has this freak mobility in traffic, and when the ball is in chaos he just extracts/moves and turns it into a positive.

And then on the outside he has that overhead ability so he has those elite traits for a MID.

IMG_2124-1024x683.jpg

Best moment of my life, not going to lie. Had a good chat with him on AFL Draft night. Such a nice kid.
Nice one Stew. What were you doing there? Looks like you're working in some capacity? Let me guess, you work in IT?

Nice one Stew. What were you doing there? Looks like you're working in some capacity? Let me guess, you work in IT?
Nah, writing for a sports website called Over the Line Sports :) First year in the sports journalism business, and got to cover the AFL Draft. So so much fun!

Is it a bad thing that Robbo is the biggest name in your industry? :p

Ugh, just don't :p Actually when I was in Adelaide it was Emma Quayle, she knows what she's on about. Had a good chat with Mike Sheahan too

Ugh, just don't :p Actually when I was in Adelaide it was Emma Quayle, she knows what she's on about. Had a good chat with Mike Sheahan too

Yes I respect Emma Quayle a lot as an AFL journalist as she writes really interesting articles and really knows her stuff. For the life of me I still can't figure out how Mark Robbinson managed to become the biggest AFL journalist in the country when there are so many journalists with a lot more talent.

Yes I respect Emma Quayle a lot as an AFL journalist as she writes really interesting articles and really knows her stuff. For the life of me I still can't figure out how Mark Robbinson managed to become the biggest AFL journalist in the country when there are so many journalists with a lot more talent.

Because the majority of the HUN's readership aren't interested in journalists with talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. In terms of what they are turning this year we have

Hannebery - 25
Parker - 24
Mitchell - 23
Heeney - 20
Mills - 19

We will have that midfield for the next 6 years. It is a very good group of players.
Needs more Towers.

Heeney had some hype in his first years, mills seems to have just as much if not more hype. And if reports are true that mills is better than heeney we'll have a serious player on our hands

Heeney had some hype in his first years, mills seems to have just as much if not more hype. And if reports are true that mills is better than heeney we'll have a serious player on our hands

And pick 3 would be cheap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back