AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

He's like Brad Pitt, kinda.
thelma-and-louise_0.jpg

You're very generous!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was initially disappointed we couldnt reunite Darcy with his best mate Mathieson, but now Im glad. Darcy can be BFFs with Dyson instead.

Cant think of a better role model for the kid!

In addition to that vid, I'm cracking up at this part:

00:31sec in:
Darce: "nah it'll be good to meet ya"
Doice: "Fantastic -nah- that's the go mate"

LOL

On a serious note, happy we got this kid. I think he will get on really well with blokes like Heppell which is important for Morale.

Welcome to the club!
not as good as the first few seconds
Parish : "how ya goin"
Dyson: "Darcy how ya goin its Dyson"
Parish: "Ah Gday Dys how ya goin"

Was initially disappointed we couldnt reunite Darcy with his best mate Mathieson, but now Im glad. Darcy can be BFFs with Dyson instead.

Cant think of a better role model for the kid!
give it 12 months.
Brisbane may be fighting the "go home" factor, but they can't fight the "i miss my best mate" war too. :)

The congregation of players we've chosen really pleases me. I prayed we'd smash this draft, and if we didn't it'd be our cross to bear for a long time.

I'm of the church of thought that you go for pure footballer over athlete so getting this guy converted and into our flock is a bonus.

Now, I'll hop off the altar and look forward to this kid entering into God-mode.

sorry
Yeah well I got over God a long time ago,he retired in 1998
but I'm interested in the Parish Fete after a long time away...:)

No, me either. Appallingly stage-managed and cringeworthy. Bogans would haved loved it, though. (or for some around these parts, "would of loved it".

LOL teaching the bogans how to write are we Spoony..

Perhaps the bogans would have loved it rather than haved..
I always thought you upper class types used 2 brackets when talking to simple folk..:)
I love youse all..haved :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back