Delisted #35: Yestin Eades - Released from contract - 15/2

Remove this Banner Ad

Know quite a lot of Eades' over here. Hopefully he won't feel the pressure of being away from home too much and want to return.
I apologise for the intrusion onto your board..
He shouldn't do, he made some good mates since making the move to Ballarat so he should have a reasonable support network in place already.
He has a bit to work on with his game but some of the things he does is just silk. I can see you all being quite happy with this selection in a couple of years time. :thumbsu:

His action at times reminded me a little of McLeod, another nice pick, like the look of all the boys.

Haha, they said the same thing of my previous "my boy" Jetta.
Here's hoping this one is more accurate ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting sucked in by this selection more and more by the hour.

Dodoro reckons that he has AFL level GPS running data already (i.e. breakdown of distance covered and pace at which it is covered). Looks a natural in the highlights packaged, too.

A small goal sneak with these sorts of qualities is the sort of player we should be taking a punt on.

Getting sucked in by this selection more and more by the hour.

Dodoro reckons that he has AFL level GPS running data already (i.e. breakdown of distance covered and pace at which it is covered). Looks a natural in the highlights packaged, too.

A small goal sneak with these sorts of qualities is the sort of player we should be taking a punt on.
I heard that too and then watched one youtube video, and now I'm pretty well certain he'll win a brownlow or a norm smith one day.

But in all seriousness I completely agree. He looks really interesting

I have only seen him in 4 games and is a typical small forward in that he can be out of the game then flash in for 5 minutes and look great.
Hard to judge of a small sample but he does do some exciting stuff and is quick.

Was a little surprised to see him described as a small forward.

Most of what I have seen is him running through the midfield where he was a really strong runner. Tends to happen a fair bit in our games though. Has always seemed a bit like a big fish in a small pond, so I think the move to Victoria was a good sign. Could have easily stayed here and had his ego stroked, but moving probably said he wanted to work on making a real career out of football.

One thing that stood out was he didn't drop his head when things didn't go his way on field. When he was losing the head to head he kept looking at ways to change his game, either by moving out of the middle and taking his player with him, or by using his body to block for boys that weren't being so closely checked. Even after being beaten he is still giving his all at the end of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back