List Mgmt. pick 67 who do we take

Remove this Banner Ad

The history of sport is littered with those who are told they are too small to make it and go on to prove everyone wrong. But167cm is ridiculously short. Especially in the modern game with 6 ft 3 running midfielders.

I hope he does get picked up somewhere. Must be frustrating to be judged on the one thing you have absolutely no control over.

Don't worry about the platform shoes if somebody wore that suit I would hire him. One because they can either really really play or two they're gonna make you laugh

Just don't see a need for Daniel, irrespective of whether he is draftable. With our recent recruiting, we can probably go this year and next without worrying about our midfield and half forward stocks. That allows us to be more targeted in our recruiting.

I am really warming to the idea of looking for a young mature age type (eg 20-21) to play a role. Anywhere in the back half, tagger or maybe ruck.

Brendan Abbott from WA was overlooked last year. Has size, pace and a long kick. Similar to Crisp?

Paul Hunter is a mature age local ruckman worth looking at.

AFL website reports we've shown interest in Matthew Panos.

The history of sport is littered with those who are told they are too small to make it and go on to prove everyone wrong. But167cm is ridiculously short. Especially in the modern game with 6 ft 3 running midfielders.

I hope he does get picked up somewhere. Must be frustrating to be judged on the one thing you have absolutely no control over.
Couldn't agree more...

Just imagine if Brent Harvey had been overlooked because of his height (same as Caleb)...what a lost opportunity that would have been.

I think the issue for us is that we already have the mossie squad and picking up Caleb is not right for our list at this point in time.

Couldn't agree more...

Just imagine if Brent Harvey had been overlooked because of his height (same as Caleb)...what a lost opportunity that would have been.

I think the issue for us is that we already have the mossie squad and picking up Caleb is not right for our list at this point in time.

Harvey has elite acceleration, Daniel doesn't.

I'm hope Squizzy's success makes it easier for clubs to see a role for Caleb. I just reckon we have less opportunity for him than, say, North or Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back