List Mgmt. Pick 69 - Logan Austin 197cm KPD

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I'm aware of that. It says so in the article. ;)

Was just alluding to the fact that we always played him in the backlines.

We cost him his career by doing that. (Obviously injuries played a huge part in his delisting)

Okay so I did a thing

Ep34xzr.jpg

to

TQ7QrKD.jpg

'Stone Cold' Logan Austin is a thing now and I'd like to establish his fan club (est 2014).

in keeping with the WWE Attitude era theme
gifsoup-1488427-o.gif

Quadgeddoncross 'I'll eat a penis':eek:
HBK , If you're not down for that, I got 2 words for ya..'suck it!':p

From Emma Quayle's profile:

Logan Austin (Belconnen)

Born 8.7.1995, 194cm, 86kg

AFL biography: Developing player that has recently transitioned to centre half-back after starting as a key forward and pinch hitting ruckman. Has excellent closing speed and backs himself regularly to take the mark and win the ball back for his team. Is a good kick of the footy and generally selects the right option when rebounding from defence. Took nine marks in two games for NSW/ACT at the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships

Jason Saddington, NSW/ACT Rams: "Logan's a key position player I think is best suited to defence. His closing speed is really good and he has good aerial skills. The next stage of his development would be strength in one on one contests. He's a Canberra boy, a really nice, down to earth kid who would do anything to succeed in his footy."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...harvester-tall-defenders-20141002-10piwd.html

I'm really hopeful that Austin will develop into a good key back option. Good coaches can make these work as long as the players have the right skill set and Austin appears to have the necessary tools - height, athleticism, strength, footy nous and good disposal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Emma Quayle's profile:
Logan Austin (Belconnen)Born 8.7.1995, 194cm, 86kg
AFL biography: Developing player that has recently transitioned to centre half-back after starting as a key forward and pinch hitting ruckman. Has excellent closing speed and backs himself regularly to take the mark and win the ball back for his team. ........
Jason Saddington, NSW/ACT Rams: "Logan's a key position player I think is best suited to defence. His closing speed is really good and he has good aerial skills. The next stage of his development would be strength in one on one contests. He's a Canberra boy, a really nice, down to earth kid who would do anything to succeed in his footy."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...harvester-tall-defenders-20141002-10piwd.html

logansrunmovieposter-620x923.jpg

#PH408

Don't worry Jack, the way GWS throw players at us you'll be teaming up with Logan at Port before you know it. ;)

Personally I think the best pick from our draft. Will be given 3+ years to develop and that is exactly when we will need him to step up. Also we have plenty of forwards so Palmer and Howard will have to really work to distinguish themselves and Frampton is a 5+ years project. Whereas we have Clurey and, maybe, O'Shea playing in the SANFL as KPDs.

"We were talking about it a couple of nights before the draft actually. I said, 'Imagine if you come here [to the Giants] next year, we can live together, it'd be unreal. We were shell-shocked at the possibility of it happening. It would have been a dream come true, having your best mate at the same club.

"It's still not over, anything could happen, we could still play together before our careers have finished."

Hrmm.. what's Jack Steele like as a player? :p

"We were talking about it a couple of nights before the draft actually. I said, 'Imagine if you come here [to the Giants] next year, we can live together, it'd be unreal. We were shell-shocked at the possibility of it happening. It would have been a dream come true, having your best mate at the same club.

"It's still not over, anything could happen, we could still play together before our careers have finished."

Hrmm.. what's Jack Steele like as a player? :p

not a great comment to say.

Don't worry Jack, the way GWS throw players at us you'll be teaming up with Logan at Port before you know it. ;)
Was thinking the same thing :) when I read........."We're best mates, I think he wanted me to go off to the Giants. My best mate's on a list and I'm on a list, it's all good."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back