Prediction Pick the kicker - MFC goalkicking comp 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Gauging interest to see who'd be up for this in 2015. We had something similar going on a few years ago.

It works like this: Before each round, participating posters need to pick one (1) MFC player who they think will kick a goal that week. If the player duly does so, the poster is through to next week, where they pick another player to kick a goal, and so on. Winner is the last poster standing.

Each player on the list can only be picked once. If you choose Garlett in R1 then you can't pick him again. Players can be nominated after the teams come out, but selections will close ten minutes before the first bounce. If a poster who has previously played forgets to put in a pick, they will be allocated with the named full back for that week.

A couple of notes: it's up to you to provide me with the players. No alerts / excessive reminders and if you don't do the proper research and you nominate a player who doesn't play, too bad (but you have up until ten minutes before the bounce to change your mind, so why would you choose an unnamed player??).

The only time you will be given the named full back is if you completely forget to put a pick in.

I've probably forgotten some sort of important rule, but I think that covers it. I'm happy to oversee this, as long as people are happy for me to play too. No shenanigans, I can assure you.

Post below if you're keen and I'll get a spreadsheet or something going.

EDIT: Got the spreadsheet going! Colour-coded for your pleasure.

CONGRATS Cannon82 - WINNER

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back