Picola & District FL NW 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1= Respected 1= Disrespected.... Not hard to work out which is which.... :thumbsu:
Ps I believe his name is Keegan?? Just a hunch! :p

Yer thanks there smooth!! You would think I'd know his name. About 4 weeks ago I had it written out on a magnet board in a few positions.. Ha ha. Pretty sure Hoggin won't have an issue granting chase a clearance.

Smooth, not being as close as i would like to be can you shed some light on the new Bezza boys.
Mate as I'm not involved with Berrigan I'm not 100% sure, but I know Peersy is a small forward that can play out of the midfield or even throw him into a back pocket but predomanitly forward is where you will get your biggest reward from him. Van Schaik is a very tall lad & I would suggest he is your new ruckmen, correct me if i'm wrong anyone but I believe he played in the GVFL for Benalla?? & I don't know much about Hoggan but I'm pretty sure he's the coaches brother or cousin?? About the same build also so looks likely to be key position?? Hope that helps mate?? Cheers

Mate as I'm not involved with Berrigan I'm not 100% sure, but I know Peersy is a small forward that can play out of the midfield or even throw him into a back pocket but predomanitly forward is where you will get your biggest reward from him. Van Schaik is a very tall lad & I would suggest he is your new ruckmen, correct me if i'm wrong anyone but I believe he played in the GVFL for Benalla?? & I don't know much about Hoggan but I'm pretty sure he's the coaches brother or cousin?? About the same build also so looks likely to be key position?? Hope that helps mate?? Cheers

yeah van schaik originally from benalla, and got drafted by the demons if i remember correctly, may have gone back to benalla after getting the arse, and then moved to wang magpies for their first of back to back flags a few years ago... but played probably 5 min a quarter as a back up to paul kirby then headed off to the o+k i think

What's everyone early predictions (I know it's early)
Jerilderie deni and berrigan will all be up there with strathy not far behind them. Expect blighty to slide a bit as I haven't heard much on the recruiting front from them. But have lost a few by the sounds of it.
That's just my opinion :)
What does everyone else think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyone early predictions (I know it's early)
Jerilderie deni and berrigan will all be up there with strathy not far behind them. Expect blighty to slide a bit as I haven't heard much on the recruiting front from them. But have lost a few by the sounds of it.
That's just my opinion :)
What does everyone else think?

Strathy at full strength last year were the best side . They haven't lost any and picked up a couple. If they can keep their list healthy they will be the side to beat. Picola to make the top 5!!

Strathy at full strength last year were the best side . They haven't lost any and picked up a couple. If they can keep their list healthy they will be the side to beat. Picola to make the top 5!!
That's a big call Mac, they where at full strength early in the year & lost easy to Deni & at home to Blighty? They where certainly a good side but the best?? Not sure bout that! Besides I think your new mob was the best, after all they did win the premiership & thats what we play for....:thumbsu:

Yer probably the wrong wording. Strathy were the best side I played last year. They were the best side my new side played last year. Flogged them by 15 goals mid season when strathy had their full list. They will be hard to beat next year. It's funny. Since the league split the best side during the home and away season has not gone on to win the gf. On 3 occasions that side hasn't even made the gf.

Yer probably the wrong wording. Strathy were the best side I played last year. They were the best side my new side played last year. Flogged them by 15 goals mid season when strathy had their full list. They will be hard to beat next year. It's funny. Since the league split the best side during the home and away season has not gone on to win the gf. On 3 occasions that side hasn't even made the gf.
Exactly Mac, which indicates to me as long as you balance ur side through out the year & make sure you make the finals it's anyone's game....
Will be an interesting 2013 as already it's guna be hard to pick a weak link in the league?

What are peoples thoughts on Jerilderie being as strong as last year ? will their new coach Josh Bode and the May Bros offset the probable loss of the Sanderson boys ?

Have blighty recruited any yet? With losing a fair few you would think they would need a few handy recruits!!
They will still be right up there! Possibly gaining Keith Baron back & a few more handy recruits coming with Rob Wren from a couple different Murray League Clubs.... Might even go as close to saying they could be better than this year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back