Picola & District FL NW 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other side of the coin then Charles Mac, do you think Blighty really consider him a "departure" or is his name just going to be pushed to the top of the magnetic board with the others who are unavailable.:D:D

Definatly a loss for blighty. He is a very good player and is in Blightys best side. Just would like to see him settle at one club for a few years and make a name for himself at a club, hopefully for Berrigan is there, but i doubt it.....

Definatly a loss for blighty. He is a very good player and is in Blightys best side. Just would like to see him settle at one club for a few years and make a name for himself at a club, hopefully for Berrigan is there, but i doubt it.....

Yeah I dont disagree, he can play.

The point I was making was do Blighty really think they have lost him for 2013.

This is all a bit rough on Peersy!!! He is still teenager fellas doesn't need this on here.
Yes he has shifted a bit but he doesn't have a strong family connection at any club. Closest he has come is blighty. As for staying at Berrigan after reading this well who knows. I wouldn't feel to welcome. Good pick up for berrigan, loss for blighty.

This is all a bit rough on Peersy!!! He is still teenager fellas doesn't need this on here.
Yes he has shifted a bit but he doesn't have a strong family connection at any club. Closest he has come is blighty. As for staying at Berrigan after reading this well who knows. I wouldn't feel to welcome. Good pick up for berrigan, loss for blighty.

Sorry if our fun has offended WouldIlietoyou, certainly not my intention.

I think both myself and CM have said that peersy can play and therefore will be a handy pick up for Berrigan.

Surely though, even though he is young, we can have a little bit of fun, poke a little bit, given the circumstances.

Sorry if our fun has offended WouldIlietoyou, certainly not my intention.

I think both myself and CM have said that peersy can play and therefore will be a handy pick up for Berrigan.

Surely though, even though he is young, we can have a little bit of fun, poke a little bit, given the circumstances.

Given that was two seasons ago when he was even younger...,. No I don't.

Given that was two seasons ago when he was even younger...,. No I don't.

Fair enough.

I am sure that Peersy will have no problem letting me know if I have offended him next time we play Berrigan, however, if he is going to give me a clip behind the ear he might have to play the early game.

Surely no player would take any notice of some of the rubbish that gets said on here!

Might be wrong but think any changes to clubs Peers has made , has been influenced by work opportunities , including the proposed move to Berrigan .
Hear from a very reliable source , a prospective employer will ask him to play 2 games per club. ;)

I wonder who this "Prospective Employer" is Roar?? Will he make Peersy play more games at Mathoura than any other?? :D;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im preety sure there be more interesting things happening then talking about a bloke who played reserves most of year

Lets see you have 9 posts in 3 years and 3 of them about Peers??

It's hard for us on here to keep top form all year round dogs. we get a bit scrappy this time of year. you should now what its like you only move out of first gear come finals. :)

im preety sure there be more interesting things happening then talking about a bloke who played reserves most of year

It's hard for us on here to keep top form all year round dogs. we get a bit scrappy this time of year. you should now what its like you only move out of first gear come finals. :)

finals is what its all about mate incase u havent played in one

Well Dogs I'm not exactly sure what type of schools you have up there in Jerilderie, but I would be guessing that they don't have a maths teacher?? Just beacuse I would think that if a bloke has played 14 senior games & 2 reserves games (only because he strained a hamstring at interleague training & missed 4weeks) that it would insinuate he played most of the year in the SENIORS not in the early game like yourself....
I'm happy to help you out anytime you like with your maths mate, it was actually 1 of my favourite subjects in school.... :thumbsu:

Well Dogs I'm not exactly sure what type of schools you have up there in Jerilderie, but I would be guessing that they don't have a maths teacher?? Just beacuse I would think that if a bloke has played 14 senior games & 2 reserves games (only because he strained a hamstring at interleague training & missed 4weeks) that it would insinuate he played most of the year in the SENIORS not in the early game like yourself....
I'm happy to help you out anytime you like with your maths mate, it was actually 1 of my favourite subjects in school.... :thumbsu:
sorry didnt even know there was a early game!but you are more then welcome to play against me in the late one then maybe u could teach some maths why we r out there

and danny your hammy mighten keep up anyway

and danny your hammy mighten keep up anyway
See you young blokes (When was the last time someone called you that? haha) are always bull at a gate.... Mind you I do belive I was still getting around the park ok, the hammy's aren't that bad & I don't quite need my walking frame yet!!:D But yeah would've been more than happy to catch up on the footy field & give you a few maths lessons, prob could've tought a few things on footy whilst I was at it (doubt it tho) 2 sessions for the price of 1.... :D:p:thumbsu:

Ps by the way, didn't ur hammy tighten up in the league game this year?? So i'm not alone?? :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back