Picola & District FL NW 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yea mate hes gunna b havin a few froffies with the best of em.hes pretty keen
dogs1703 tell Azza to make sure Monkey & Mick Martyn have plenty of hotdogs & Pies with their froffies ,:rolleyes: just in case they get peckish out on the ground & mistake Azza for a burger & chips.;)

Can anyone shed any light on the jerildere vs strathmerton game yesterday ?

The result sure does inject some interest in the last few rounds and heading into finals. Which can only be a good thing
for the comp. it's been great how even the comp has been over last few seasons and even though you wound think Jerilderie must still be favourites maybe its a case again that any team could cause an upset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Rob Wren on his use of the junior sub rule who knowing he doesn't have a junior that he can really use in the game he has opted to name kids he knows probably wont develop into a senior player (definately reserves player) simply to give them the experience of being part of the clubs senior team. They know the chances of playing are very remote in fact zero but they are grabbing the chance and both kid and parents love it.
Not something that even crossed my mind when introduced. So if you are part of a club that just doesn't have the right player to use effectively why not consider using it in this fashion.

I heard on the radio this morning that Tocumwal has voted to come into the PDFL next season. I think this is a huge positive for our league. Another club with a strong rural community with great facilities. Can not see and negatives at all.. What's everyone's opinions ??

I heard on the radio this morning that Tocumwal has voted to come into the PDFL next season. I think this is a huge positive for our league. Another club with a strong rural community with great facilities. Can not see and negatives at all.. What's everyone's opinions ??
Yes Mac, a big positive for the league :thumbsu: . it will be very interesting now to see what side of the league they go SE or NW. all will be sorted in good time no doubt.

Yes Mac, a big positive for the league :thumbsu: . it will be very interesting now to see what side of the league they go SE or NW. all will be sorted in good time no doubt.

Is it time to align the MFL and PDFL properly? Like a Football Geelong type system? There are now many clubs with a history in both competitions. Both competitions cover the same geographical area.

Hey Guys I do not follow this league regularly but have followed Asron Purcell with interest since he played with us in the O&M league. I see he only kicked one yesterday in a high scoring game. Was he injured or well held? When did he kick his goal. It seems like somebody may have played the game of their lives.

Hey Guys I do not follow this league regularly but have followed Asron Purcell with interest since he played with us in the O&M league. I see he only kicked one yesterday in a high scoring game. Was he injured or well held? When did he kick his goal. It seems like somebody may have played the game of their lives.
He played further up the ground especially later in the game when Jeriliderie came from 28 points down early in the 3rd . He was very very good at CHF , different role but I am sure he and his teammates are still happy with the result .

was well held for majority of the match didnt have much of impact on the game untill last 10mins of the 3rd qrt when jerilderie started to get on top

Congratulations to the Deni Rovers Football Netball Club on their hosting of the 2013 North West Grand Final, the ground and facilities, + the weather made for a great day of footy & netball :thumbsu::thumbsu:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back