Picola & District FL NW 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any names there Just? You seem pretty certain.
Chris shirmer from moroopna, rick few and Matt touhey just a few names to start with, I believe these boys have all signed and they r still hopeing on 3 or 4 more signings before Christmas

Three big ins for the bulldogs if true. Isnt shirmer the captain at moroopna . All three very good players

Strathy has resigned all there playing list and r goin hard at recruits signed someone from moroopna and two others out if shep way and r still goin hard money to burn out that way

I think you would be surprised at how little Strathy spend on players/Coaching staff. What people need to realise is that money is only one of many motivating factors players take into account when changing clubs. Potential for Success, Quality coaching, Club environment/ Stability, Playing with mates are also factors. Our recent recruiting success over the last 2 years has had more to do with using our networks of people rather than opening the checkbook. If your club are only able to recruit with $$$ you need to look at what you are doing wrong, not throw around assertions that any particular club are only successful because of money!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strathmerton were a good side this year so if they can lure some stars they will be a real show I'd imagine. What's the news out of the Deni Rovers? They were another team with a pretty good core that could rise with a few recruits.

See Ty Russell is Berrigans new coach. Has this been taken as a positive appointment..? Has anyone got any info on this, and the current state of the club loosing players/gaining players ...Also, will the club be in a position to field a thirds grade side this coming season.?

hes good mates with sexton from finley he has dinner with him every week so I could confirm he will be going to finleyto play with the worse club in murray league

So any other news signings/departures in the NW. Whats picola, deni ,blighty, Toc doing not much out of them. Did hear yarroweyah have picked eight to ten new recruits, one being chase saunders.

I have a question for everyone here, will the Grand Finals be on a rotation now that Tocumwal is in the Picola NW ?.

Tocumwal is a great finals venue and can handle large crowds with ease, so wouldn't it make more sense in having the Grand Final permanently in Toc & have the gate split between the clubs, instead of having the best ground in the league only having the Grand Final every 8 years ?.

I would like to hear your thoughts but I'm a believer of having the best ground in the league hosting the league's showcase event because it shows the league in the best light possible.

Strange comment!
He will need the money if he has dinner with sexo each week as I know who would be paying!
yea soz lol sounds like they had a blew over who was gunna shout dinner every week so marsh has decided not to be mates with seco and not play with finley.my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back