Tyson Saunders
Tim Kelly
Ben Kelly
All from bears
Jedd wright
Daniel bye
Daniel brophy
Have come back after a year away with shepp east and Heathcote
There is still another five on the radar and hopefully should be signed up early January

Re: Picola & District South East 2011 Thread

Katty ave recruited
Tyson Saunders
Tim Kelly
Ben Kelly
All from bears
Jedd wright
Daniel bye
Daniel brophy
Have come back after a year away with shepp east and Heathcote
There is still another five on the radar and hopefully should be signed up early January

Add Mick O'Shea returning from a shoulder reco he was named in the Shepp News on Saturday played at Dookie previously not sure what type player he is though.

They would need Daniel Bye to do better then his form at Shepp East this year played mostly 2's i thought, but is a very good player on his day

An have heard some of the players that have been rumoured to be on Katty's radar and if they signed a couple of them, would say they should play finals.

I hope the footy in 2012 is more exciting than this thread!

Any news or is it all being kept under wraps?

What preseason comps are clubs playing in? I see that Dookie is running one and Barooga is always popular.

I hope the footy in 2012 is more exciting than this thread!

Any news or is it all being kept under wraps?

What preseason comps are clubs playing in? I see that Dookie is running one and Barooga is always popular.

I did hear a little rumour that former yarrawonga star and recent mulwala coach Tim Hargraves is thinking of a move to rennie for next year as he is very unhappy with mulwala and a so called move to tocumwal went pearshaped!! If he does lob at the hoppers then that makes back to back a real possibility but with waaia recruiting strongly and the eagles landing a few as well and luck with injuries then its set up to be a bumper top 3 or 4 sides next year!!

Shepp east have lined up a practice match against blighty in late march but will also be looking for 2 more so PM me if interested for a hit out and see if we can work something out!! ( possible night games to if suits at central park) :thumbsu:

Ladder Predictions for 2012

Waaia
shepp east
rennie
katunga
tungamah

dookie
katandra
katty

Anyone else prepared to have a go at the ladder

Leauge medal:

my ladder predictions are
Waaia
Rennie
Shepp east
Dookie
Katandra
Tungamah
Katunga
Katty

Matty Kitto Steven Scott dual league Medal
Chase Strawn 100+ leading goal Kicker
1 of the Kids at Katunga to win Rising star

Think the Dookie night series has been pushed back a few weeks will know more shortly should be a good comp 20mins from shepp and not far from a lot of PDFL clubs.

my ladder predictions are
Waaia
Rennie
Shepp east
Dookie
Katandra
Tungamah
Katunga
Katty

Matty Kitto Steven Scott dual league Medal
Chase Strawn 100+ leading goal Kicker
1 of the Kids at Katunga to win Rising star

Think the Dookie night series has been pushed back a few weeks will know more shortly should be a good comp 20mins from shepp and not far from a lot of PDFL clubs.

Who have dookie signed to be 4th on your ladder?

We should hopefully have 8-10 new players alot of new faces at training, we beat every other side last year and came close to shepp east once. Lost dudgen and marx thats all that have signed elsewhere.

Plus ozzy has really pushed the group at training expect alot fitter side this year.

We should hopefully have 8-10 new players alot of new faces at training, we beat every other side last year and came close to shepp east once. Lost dudgen and marx thats all that have signed elsewhere.

Plus ozzy has really pushed the group at training expect alot fitter side this year.

Where has Dudgeon and Marx gone?

hey snake are they big names in that 8 to 10 players because i remember ozzy saying in the paper they havent actually signed anyone yet? havin played against dookie 2 years ago i think that marx will be a big loss for dookie as he always played well.

Marx- Nathalia or how ever its spelt
Dudge- 3rds coach at the bears

Marx will be a loss but i guess just opens the door for someone else our problem has been the last 2 years is the lack of depth. Pressure on spots is a good thing and if any club can have 25-30 ones players ready to play your in a good spot.

as soon as i no the signings will pass it on. just hate throwing names around and looking like a dick if they dnt sign.

On another subject to ramp this thread up abit

Mollsack, coby Ansley, J-Best would of kicked 100+ goals last year put together where are shepp east going to find these goals.
wont be Kuta him and Parmy will be fighting each other for the a grade delivery.

Marx- Nathalia or how ever its spelt
Dudge- 3rds coach at the bears

Marx will be a loss but i guess just opens the door for someone else our problem has been the last 2 years is the lack of depth. Pressure on spots is a good thing and if any club can have 25-30 ones players ready to play your in a good spot.

as soon as i no the signings will pass it on. just hate throwing names around and looking like a dick if they dnt sign.

On another subject to ramp this thread up abit

Mollsack, coby Ansley, J-Best would of kicked 100+ goals last year put together where are shepp east going to find these goals.
wont be Kuta him and Parmy will be fighting each other for the a grade delivery.

Yeh snake those boys gone will mean a few goals need to be found but im sure rachele and palmy can work it out down there and as we have got another ruckman im sure osborne will occupy the chf roll pretty well!!
Really looking forward to the year and how the waaia,s and dookie,s and katunga,s have improved and wonder if rennie can maintain there high level for another year and try back to back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh snake those boys gone will mean a few goals need to be found but im sure rachele and palmy can work it out down there and as we have got another ruckman im sure osborne will occupy the chf roll pretty well!!
Really looking forward to the year and how the waaia,s and dookie,s and katunga,s have improved and wonder if rennie can maintain there high level for another year and try back to back!

If anyone hasnt been out to Shepp East lately you will be in for a shock... the new ground renovations done are a disgrace... the new soil or sand that was put down has produced gum trees and weeds growing all around the ground, the surface is uneven, the couch grass is growing along with a heap of other s**t, and also there are trenches filled in with sand all over the ground from the new sprinkler system put in, so it may take awhile before the ground is back to reasonable condition... its not a good look at the minute, hopefully things will change in the next week or two... Shepp Civil and council have a bit of work to do yet.... very ordinary

If anyone hasnt been out to Shepp East lately you will be in for a shock... the new ground renovations done are a disgrace... the new soil or sand that was put down has produced gum trees and weeds growing all around the ground, the surface is uneven, the couch grass is growing along with a heap of other s**t, and also there are trenches filled in with sand all over the ground from the new sprinkler system put in, so it may take awhile before the ground is back to reasonable condition... its not a good look at the minute, hopefully things will change in the next week or two... Shepp Civil and council have a bit of work to do yet.... very ordinary

Interesting , heading past in the next couple of days , may call for a gander .

Interesting , heading past in the next couple of days , may call for a gander .

Yeah call in ... it looks s**t... like i said.. hopefully in the next two weeks it will start to shape up and get a chance to settle down.. because since Xmas not much has been done, just left to rot bassically....

Yeah call in ... it looks s**t... like i said.. hopefully in the next two weeks it will start to shape up and get a chance to settle down.. because since Xmas not much has been done, just left to rot bassically....

Yep needs a bit done on it sooner rather than later , the weeds on the 10-15 outer edge of the ground may be the biggest issue.
The sprinkler trenches shouldn't be a huge issue if filled compacted and seed replanted soon.
Lets hope no-one injuries themself during pre-season and those responsible get off their arse .

Any rennie bloggers on here got news on arrivals and departures this year for the flag defence:rolleyes: Have heard luke james has signed along with that hargraves (ex yarra star) for this year?? James kicked over a 100 for a team im melb last year i think and appartenly has family ties over rennie way:thumbsu:

heard last night that the dookie night series has been called off. also the same with the benalla night series.

Has any team's organised pracy matches yet?

heard last night that the dookie night series has been called off. also the same with the benalla night series.

Has any team's organised pracy matches yet?

Hey Snake... thats because it cost $500 to enter... don't think clubs where keen on that ... (only $200 at Barooga night series) ... We are playing Blighty and Sunbury

yeah i no it was a joke, think they sent out new forms and rang around with sates in mid march and $200 entry fee but in my mind aftering seeing the first flyer clubs would of just not considered it.

Hopefully a mini 3rds night series will take place if we can get 4 or 6 un17 side keen. think info and calls will be made to clubs shortly.

Dont think so mate, guess they have to wait and see if they have one side or two.

Thanks mate, i heard the kdl has appointed paul burnett to coach them and wonder if the picola leauge would have a coach who is coaching in the leauge or look outside like they did?

Thanks mate, i heard the kdl has appointed paul burnett to coach them and wonder if the picola leauge would have a coach who is coaching in the leauge or look outside like they did?

Paul Burnett coached Lancaster to the KDL flag last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back