Picola & District North West 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously been hitting the bottle early today mate. That post makes absolutely no sense at all, no resemblance to the facts what-so-ever!!!:D

I'm Sorry, I was implying that the South East Division was a higher standard than the North West Division. Didn't think I needed to spell it out, but I'll entertain you all.:thumbsu:

I'm Sorry, I was implying that the South East Division was a higher standard than the North West Division. Didn't think I needed to spell it out, but I'll entertain you all.:thumbsu:
Now that is the funniest thing posted on here in a long while... Come back any time ramnuts you crack me up!!! Very entertaining !!

Heard Matty Shannon is looking to move to a higher league as well:rolleyes:

Pretty sure you will see Matty Shannon is a Yarrawonga jumper next year, not sure if they have talked to him but his keen to head over.
As you would his captained his home side to a grand final, seems good time to move up.

Pretty sure you will see Matty Shannon is a Yarrawonga jumper next year, not sure if they have talked to him but his keen to head over.
As you would his captained his home side to a grand final, seems good time to move up.

Yarrawonga also chasing matt gorman from berrigan. Seems to be a few big departures from berrigan.

Yarrawonga also chasing matt gorman from berrigan. Seems to be a few big departures from berrigan.
who wouldnt chase matty gorman he is a gun:thumbsu:berrigan will lose a few players from last years but hopefuly the local boys stay loyal an play again an we pick up a few ( one ex toc youngster close to singing i think):D

Wheelers my friend, who are the few big departures from berrigan, i know they had a car load coming over from Albury each week, those fellas were Jess hill, leading goal kicker for the club, Matthew Eales one of the leaders and started playing some good football at the end of the year and captain Andrew Pyle, surely all those fellas will stick around, only one i know that is heading off is Brett bathman, As yet no one has put pen to paper but i think berrigan 3rd time lucky, coming 2nd and 3rd is not much fun, Infact i pretty sure Matty Eales will be back there next year;)

Wheelers my friend, who are the few big departures from berrigan, i know they had a car load coming over from Albury each week, those fellas were Jess hill, leading goal kicker for the club, Matthew Eales one of the leaders and started playing some good football at the end of the year and captain Andrew Pyle, surely all those fellas will stick around, only one i know that is heading off is Brett bathman, As yet no one has put pen to paper but i think berrigan 3rd time lucky, coming 2nd and 3rd is not much fun, Infact i pretty sure Matty Eales will be back there next year;)

Ben Way has signed with northern bullants for next year. Jesse Hill is heading back albury way because sick of travel and Kris Bedford has moved to melb and unlikely to come back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard berrigan in talks with josh bode and jason sanderson. matt gorman to cobram, also lose bedford to byron bay, eales to macauley street, riddle to barooga street with his mum , hill to become a rocket scientist, bathman to play nba, angelo pyle to italy, greg nolan has lost the passion and rob ryan to bodybuilding

heard berrigan in talks with josh bode and jason sanderson. matt gorman to cobram, also lose bedford to byron bay, eales to macauley street, riddle to barooga street with his mum , hill to become a rocket scientist, bathman to play nba, angelo pyle to italy, greg nolan has lost the passion and rob ryan to bodybuilding

That’s not what I heard, I have it on good authority that Eales is off to star in the latest Parker’s Pretzels campaign, Hawker off to be Lindsay Fox’s new right hand man, Bond is lost in the Jungle, Matty Gorman has been recruited as Justin Beibers stunt double. Also been told that Matty’s little brother Will and the up and coming Mynards off to the Police academy, C Glanvill and T Cooper to join Julia’s Ranga Party and Thornton, Cameron, Thomson, P Glanvill and Ansell to form their own team in the Masters comp.
And they are looking at recruiting a Bland Rat, Marty Brooks Again!, and some fella from QLD on a back ended contract to add a bit of fun into the club
:rolleyes:

That’s not what I heard, I have it on good authority that Eales is off to star in the latest Parker’s Pretzels campaign, Hawker off to be Lindsay Fox’s new right hand man, Bond is lost in the Jungle, Matty Gorman has been recruited as Justin Beibers stunt double. Also been told that Matty’s little brother Will and the up and coming Mynards off to the Police academy, C Glanvill and T Cooper to join Julia’s Ranga Party and Thornton, Cameron, Thomson, P Glanvill and Ansell to form their own team in the Masters comp.
And they are looking at recruiting a Bland Rat, Marty Brooks Again!, and some fella from QLD on a back ended contract to add a bit of fun into the club

A Bland Rat eh? Sounds familiar.....I think I am meeting the Rat part of that line in a few weeks for some lagers down here, will see what I can find out...!

Cheers,

good to see you berrigan boys still have a sense of humour after what could go down as two disappointing years being the side all year and falling short!

:):):):) just love it frog great work ps hird on the grape vine that james is gunna be a playing coach next year what do u think:rolleyes:

Also heard a rumour Boond to move to gold coast with Gaz?? can you confirm or deny TOUGH??

Yellowandblack12 that would be 100 % correct, Jamie Bond has put pen to paper with the suns up there and will be a big missing part to that berrigan side, his brains help the boys out when needed most:rolleyes: best of luck to him and Gazzzz

So TOUGH on a serious note is Brett Bathman really leaving Bezza?? If so is he hanging up the boots?? or going to have a kick somewhere else?? Big loss to the Berrigan team if this is true, couldn't find a better bloke and shows glimpses of magic on the track at times.

So TOUGH on a serious note is Brett Bathman really leaving Bezza?? If so is he hanging up the boots?? or going to have a kick somewhere else?? Big loss to the Berrigan team if this is true, couldn't find a better bloke and shows glimpses of magic on the track at times.

Yep he hanging em up.
And Chicken Kiev we will c how the great man goe's at the Don's

Yeah Mate all true, Bretty Has been great for the berrigan football club and will be missed very much, fingers crossed he gets to a couple of the games as he is a good club man, all is good as some good young kids coming up and will step up:thumbsu:

So does anyone know what the deal is with 1U, has there been any decisions as to whether they're in/out folding or pushing on for another year?? Is it comin down to the club itself & whether they can go around again or is it upto the vcfl as i know they applied to join the KDL but were unsucessful from what i had heard!! When would a final decision most likely be made???

A Bland Rat eh? Sounds familiar.....I think I am meeting the Rat part of that line in a few weeks for some lagers down here, will see what I can find out...!

Cheers,

Had a beer with Ratty the other night, I know he would come up. Blandy has just moved up to Merimbula, so not sure where he would fit in, but I would say he could be convinced. I know that you could get Scott Needham back if 1 or 2 of old melbourne boys were involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back