Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be a loss for the dogs. Only heard they have picked up james ,who else have they got at the kennal. How is toc going with there recruits, will they be the team to beat in 2015

Who else they picked up aside from James? Tyrone Downie going to stick around?
Few big names out at the kennel yet to be released but I hear they're of high quality. Heard both downies are looking to stick around as well, have to wait and see.
Know that majority of toc's side have signed on again but no news of new inclusions, any one else know?

Few big names out at the kennel yet to be released but I hear they're of high quality. Heard both downies are looking to stick around as well, have to wait and see.
Know that majority of toc's side have signed on again but no news of new inclusions, any one else know?

Do you have any names on who these big names could be ? Will be very interesting to see how strathy will go if they have only signed james think they need a few more then just him if they going to push jerildure again

Will be a loss for the dogs. Only heard they have picked up james ,who else have they got at the kennal. How is toc going with there recruits, will they be the team to beat in 2015
I heard Daniel Ellis is going to Strathy with Lee James.... Very fit, hard running midfielder that kicks goals.... Bout same build as James also, just abit taller....

He has listed strathy as his home base club so when not playing with richmond can play at strathy, same as last season

Yeah I figured as much. The coaching aspect may limit when he can get back even more, still very handy to have come the end of the year for Strath though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McMillan and/or Shannon?

Wrong bloke. The Shannon I'm talking about is Matt Shannon, did play with Strathy back in 2010 and prior, but has played with Yarrawonga since then I believe.

That's the one had heard he's coaching them may be wrong though. Massive if true keep some of the big forwards very honest

Wrong bloke. The Shannon I'm talking about is Matt Shannon, did play with Strathy back in 2010 and prior, but has played with Yarrawonga since then I believe.
Thanks Herb. My mistake.
Some quality players coming into the comp next year. MC MILLAN, Shannon, James, Avard, Bryce, to name a few, sorry if I forgot anyone. Should be in for some good footy. The dogs shaping up well. Will give Purcell & co a scare. How are other teams looking for next year.

Thanks Herb. My mistake.
Some quality players coming into the comp next year. MC MILLAN, Shannon, James, Avard, Bryce, to name a few, sorry if I forgot anyone. Should be in for some good footy. The dogs shaping up well. Will give Purcell & co a scare. How are other teams looking for next year.
They would allready b raging favourites willy.cant see anyone getting near them

Thanks Herb. My mistake.

I think Strathy and Jerilderie will be hard to get around again, haven't heard much from Toc or Berrigan. I think the bottom 3-4 sides will all improve which will be great for the comp. Not sure on Yarroweyah though, heard nothing on them and not hearing much out of Blighty either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back