Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now cmon roar dont get shitty!I reckon ive played in enough rep stuff to have a bit of knowledge on what would work better in future

Now cmon roar dont get shitty!I reckon ive played in enough rep stuff to have a bit of knowledge on what would work better in future
Oh well dogs , I can assure you of a couple of things .
I gave my word after being asked by Bodey to do what I could to ensure senior interleague was a success this year after past years lack of interest and organisation .
That included making sure , interest was improved , coaches didn't have to chase up initial nominations , coaches were appointed early , trainings were organised with the coaches input and early , trainers were at trainings and PDFNL board members were at trainings and avoid the accusations and issues between coaches and host clubs of trainings .
To date I 'd believe all these have been achieved for all interleague sides, u14's, u17's, both senior grades and netball. , except when things have been altered without my knowledge , which has caused two of these problems .
If not please me what hasn't and /or how these could have been achieved better so that interleague is improved in the future .
I have personally been responsible for the running of various rep sides, 4 of the past 5 years .
If you or anyone else wishes to question my contribution or efforts, or whether those that I have ran have not been better attended or organised go your hardest , I want to see things improved not build a ego.
Sure during that time not at all have been happy and I guess some things haven't gone how some wanted .
But you know what , there are two types of people in the world gunners and doers.

Not sure how we went from good to bad in a couple days and we haven't played yet.

Have things improved from last year. Hell yes!! :D:D

Now is not the time for questioning or assessing now is the time for getting behind the organisers and players and win the bloody thing!!!!!

Roar, you and the board have done a tremendous job and regardless of the outcome the changes put in place have made a tremendously positive impact from what I can see.

My only whinge is my boy is running around in the MFL and can't represent the league his family has been involved in for 35 or so years!!! :(

Come on get up and about fellas!!!!!!!

Got to agree with wilty, time to get a real assesment of how things have gone once the game is played next Saturday. Then it can be judged from all angles as to whether things worked or didnt. To all concerned good luck for next week. AND STICK IT RIGHT UP EM. Go PDFNL.

Got to agree with wilty, time to get a real assesment of how things have gone once the game is played next Saturday. Then it can be judged from all angles as to whether things worked or didnt. To all concerned good luck for next week. AND STICK IT RIGHT UP EM. Go PDFNL.
I totally agree , review after the event with everyone entitled to a opinion and input , make the necessary plans to address issues and then fully follow through on the plan.
Don't make changes on the run , don't assess half way through , yet be prepared to admit something hasn't worked if the plan has been followed.

Oh well dogs , I can assure you of a couple things .
I gave my word after being asked by Bodey to do what I could to ensure senior interleague was a success this year after past years lack of interest and organisation .
That included making sure , interest was improved , coaches didn't have to chase up initial nominations , coaches were appointed early , trainings were organised with the coaches input and early , trainers were at trainings and PDFNL board members were at trainings and avoid the accusations and issues between coaches and host clubs of trainings .
To date I 'd believe all these have been achieved for all interleague sides, u14's, u17's, both senior grades and netball. , except when things have been altered without my knowledge , which has caused two of these problems .
If not please me what hasn't and /or how these could have been achieved better so that interleague is improved in the future .
I have personally been responsible for the running of various rep sides, 4 of the past 5 years .
If you or anyone else wishes to question my contribution or efforts, or whether those that I have ran have not been better attended or organised go your hardest , I want to see things improved not build a ego.
Sure during that time not at all have been happy and I guess some things haven't gone how some wanted .
But you know what , there are two types of people in the world gunners and doers.
Yes agree with u there!and all I was doing was putting a thought out there.my experience with rep footy In the past was sunday training didnt achieve much at all!just saying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Hume League and the Riverina League, won the games easily against both Picola comps.
Yes it was a long day at the office for both sides. In the NW I thought we were right in the game except for about 15 minutes in the 2nd quarter where Hume kicked 7 or 8 unanswered goals. My only concern before the game was our lack of strength and size around the footy. Our boys had a crack all day but the Hume boys were pretty heavy around the stoppages and that was probably the difference. When we got the footy out we looked good.
Well done to all the boys and lets hope its not the end of interleague footy.

The only real negative about this year is that we lost. Sure not what you want when wanting to promote the league but from the team I saw on paper this year it seemed well supported by clubs, players and the league. So well done to everyone.

I don't see why it should spell the end when things are improving. At least I hope people view it that way.

Josh Bode, what an effort from this bloke to coach the senior side for three years. He has a lot of pride in the league and wants only the best for it.
Coached us in probably the hardest years as we try to gather interest and work out the best approach. I know whatever club he was at at the time has provided plenty of participants both players and support staff.

Huge thanks and well done mate!!

Can anyone tell me the rules regarding yellow cards? I always thought that if a player gets a second yellow card it was automatically a red card.

Can anyone tell me the rules regarding yellow cards? I always thought that if a player gets a second yellow card it was automatically a red card.

I was of the same opinion however I can't seem to find that written anywhere. So possibly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back