Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are the qualifications for finals still 4 games for the club and a maximum of 9 in seniors to STILL qualify for the seconds finals??

Any truth to the rumour a couple of senior Jerilderie players turned up on the weekend ready to play but got told they wouldnt be playing due to drinking on the thursday night?
(*Third hand info so was just wondering if there was any truth to it*)

Any truth to the rumour a couple of senior Jerilderie players turned up on the weekend ready to play but got told they wouldnt be playing due to drinking on the thursday night?
(*Third hand info so was just wondering if there was any truth to it*)

I heard this rumour also, curious to see if true or not.

Reading in the SRN this morning I see the big fella from up north broke the Jerilderie games record on the weekend and a lazy 15 to go with it, congratulations on a great effort! Will he get the ton? Must be getting some pretty handy delivery into that 50!

Reading in the SRN this morning I see the big fella from up north broke the Jerilderie games record on the weekend and a lazy 15 to go with it, congratulations on a great effort! Will he get the ton? Must be getting some pretty handy delivery into that 50!
Very good effort by the big bloke considering he has played 5 seasons at other clubs. with 4 games left in the home & away he should get to tripple figures. not sure on the delivery into the 50, doesnt like to go to far from the 10 yrd square now days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard on the grape vine, that if number 17 from Jerilderie gets to tripple figures on Saturday. His form would sugest he should. The coach will be wearing a ball gown at the annual ball on Saturday night. is this true ? or just more rumours from out of Jtown.

Have heard on the grape vine, that if number 17 from Jerilderie gets to tripple figures on Saturday. His form would sugest he should. The coach will be wearing a ball gown at the annual ball on Saturday night. is this true ? or just more rumours from out of Jtown.
Pretty run of the mill attire for him isn't it? One would think he'd wear it anyway. The only question to ask is what colour it will be...

Geez is the 100 goal mark no longer a remarkable achievement all quiet on here??

Congrats to Aaron Purcell on the tonne!!

Last edited:
Well done Aaron Purcell on kicking 100 goals. After a slow start to the year through injury & illness the gun full forward seems to be hitting his straps at the pointy end of the season,

I see a report in P.T on Friday saying Deni Rovers ground may host North West GF. something to do with light poles on Mathoura netball courts having to be moved. With little over a month until granny, would have thought this could have been fixed earlier.

I see a report in P.T on Friday saying Deni Rovers ground may host North West GF. something to do with light poles on Mathoura netball courts having to be moved. With little over a month until granny, would have thought this could have been fixed earlier.
Maybe roar could fill us In on that

When will there be a decision ROAR ? Also what happens to the other final Rovers are hosting ? Does this go to Mathoura ?
All should be confirmed Friday .
Clubs have the right to host , the final they have been invited to host , at another PDFNL . It would have no bearing on any other final . So it is possible that more than 1 final could be held at one ground in one year. Similarly to the prelim(??) and gf in the MFL this year being held at Moama .
TBH it must be slow in the press at the moment for this to make it .

Last edited:
All should be confirmed Friday .
Clubs have the right to host , the final they have been invited to host , at another PDFNL . It would have no bearing on any other final . So it is possible that more than 1 final could be held at one ground in one year. Similarly to the prelim(??) and gf in the MFL this year being held at Moama .
TBH it must be slow in the press at the moment for this to make it .[/QUOT

Why would mathoura be able to host a final with the lights and not a GF?

From outside looking in it seems strange they can play all year on the courts, but all of a sudden it has now become unsafe and they cant host the Grand Final.
I would of thought if it is unsafe that they would not have been able to play there during the year....
Put some padding (more padding if they already have some on it) on them and problem solved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back