Picola & District SE 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
How dareth thou questioneth roar or wilty's opinion on their league and their forum! we art only peasants to the pdfl, not gods liketh them.

goeth backeth to whence thou crawl'd from thou measly scum! thy opnion is not valid hither, so keepeth it to thy self!
maybe if you added something of value rather than trying to take a gutless snipe with your bullshit accusations that you continually fail to substantiate .

runaround

Debutant
Aug 10, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Ok so the typical rubbish continues.

Hear Tyson Saunders is stepping down at Katty.

Any others out there on the hunt for a new coach?

Aug 22, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Anyone at the Vote count? Any chance of getting the count for the reserves and seniors.
I know it might be a bit much to get all votes, but it would be good for the guys to see if they even got 1 vote

KeepOnTurning

Rookie
Mar 10, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
A tie in the senior vote count....
Tungamah's Nicholas Doyle and Waaia's Matthew McCarty the winners !!

Waaia's Adam Waasdorp took out the reserves count.

C0B3Y

Rookie
Jul 17, 2015
Shepparton East
AFL Club
Richmond
Peoples predictions?

SENIORS: So is there any chance Waaia can beat Tungamah? if so what do they have to do to be leading at the final siren? I think the line is 60 points Tunga. Butts for best on

RESERVES: Dookie have dropped a few back from the 1's (within the rules, so no problem), the Eagles have senior capable players anyway. there are no favourites in this one I think. line is 0 points. will be a Rippa! Hysen Ismet(SE) or Woods(DOOK) for best on.

THIRDS: Eagles have the wood over Tungamah. Eagles for the win. Line of 24 points. Sutherland for best on

FOURTHS: An undefeated Eagles outfit. will they lose the only game that counts? I think not. Eagles with a line of 12 points. Utiger for best on

(excuse the bias ;))

ark n go

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wasn't there but thought O'Brien was well within his rights to have a go back at Osborne after he said they buy flags.
Would love to see what Osborne says next year when Waaia spend up.

C0B3Y

Rookie
Jul 17, 2015
Shepparton East
AFL Club
Richmond
I wasn't there but thought O'Brien was well within his rights to have a go back at Osborne after he said they buy flags.
Would love to see what Osborne says next year when Waaia spend up.
Apparently Russle was set to go there along side Lewis.
now I am hearing neither of them are going to Waaia?

Let the silly season begin!!!

ark n go

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Said it in the Shepp News earlier in the year:
Osborne began the coaching mind games early, declaring it was the Bears’ game to lose.
‘‘With the amount of money they’re spending this year, the pressure is on them to win, we’ve got nothing to lose,’’ he said.
‘‘We’re just a group of players who work hard for each other and hopefully that will be enough to knock them off on Saturday,’’ he said.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Said it in the Shepp News earlier in the year:
Osborne began the coaching mind games early, declaring it was the Bears’ game to lose.
‘‘With the amount of money they’re spending this year, the pressure is on them to win, we’ve got nothing to lose,’’ he said.
‘‘We’re just a group of players who work hard for each other and hopefully that will be enough to knock them off on Saturday,’’ he said.
Maybe the Shepp news not premiership acceptance speech was appropriate forum for him to respond .

C0B3Y

Rookie
Jul 17, 2015
Shepparton East
AFL Club
Richmond
Why not make it a free for all and have people belting each other on stage as well .
Maybe put a cage around the stage and make it the main attraction.
Sure the AFL Staff ,sponsors and prospective members who were in attendance would enjoy it as much .
Terrible idea.
Tungamah would still probably win that by a sh!tlo@d too! and strangle everyone with their premiership medals.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Terrible idea.
Tungamah would still probably win that by a sh!tlo@d too! and strangle everyone with their premiership medals.
Maybe it's best then that the league does something to ensure the league remains a attractive option for footballers . Rather than juniors continually being lured by the prying offers from clubs in other leagues . Would sought of put the 6 months they spend every year circling Central Park , along with others , a waste though wouldn't it .;):thumbsu:

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
Apparently Russle was set to go there along side Lewis.
now I am hearing neither of them are going to Waaia?

Let the silly season begin!!!

Your on the money Cobe's, Lewy went over there on the weekend for a look, his response was "Gee I didn't realise it was this far out, here's your sign on fee back, sorry but I'm not playing here"....

Massive loss for Waaia & the league!

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Your on the money Cobe's, Lewy went over there on the weekend for a look, his response was "Gee I didn't realise it was this far out, here's your sign on fee back, sorry but I'm not playing here"....

Massive loss for Waaia & the league!
Heard same rumour and that he had since signed at United.
Has ben denied by others as a rumour being spread by Mooroopna to try and stem the bleeding and others heading to the PDFNL , which is not just to Waaia.
Know anything about the others heading to the PDFNL, or PDFNL club they may be going to Cobey ?

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
Heard same rumour and that he had since signed at United.
Has ben denied by others as a rumour being spread by Mooroopna to try and stem the bleeding and others heading to the PDFNL , which is not just to Waaia.
Know anything about the others heading to the PDFNL, or PDFNL club they may be going to Cobey ?

Correct Roar, I heard pen has hit the paper with United....

Yeah at this stage I'm hearing a couple of very handy inclusions could be headed out to central park next year.... 1 was a gvfl senior premiership player with swans last year & the other is preparing to play in a Murray League Grand Final this weekend.... Also couple more on the go.... Eagles setting the pace early recruiting wise....

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Correct Roar, I heard pen has hit the paper with United....

Yeah at this stage I'm hearing a couple of very handy inclusions could be headed out to central park next year.... 1 was a gvfl senior premiership player with swans last year & the other is preparing to play in a Murray League Grand Final this weekend.... Also couple more on the go.... Eagles setting the pace early recruiting wise....
Think there might be a few vying for this title ATM .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back