Picola & District South East 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i here from some of the older numurkah supporters that they have lost a few players this year, howden & peace to katunga & the waaia coach meyland has taken 4 with him, collins,baker,hopkins & cowan good to see those 2 side may be on way up the up.
The new coach has had a fair crack at his old club Numurkah approaching everyone but the water boys. Fair enough I suppose except the Blue Boys
take exception to there juniors being targeted!
The Bombers must be on the spend if Cowan is getting $700 a game!!!!!!!:mad:

Good Good to hear the eagles have re-signed J.mason,R.frappell,D.gillespie,R.osborne for next years title defence and with teams like rennie and dookie sure to be up there to give it a shake the eagles will have to be on there toes?

Good work by the Eagles as these guys are quality! Except for Mason. I heard he had plans to head to Nar Nar Goon to expand his social life:D. Sounds like his old club had a crack at getting him back if the KDL thread has any merit. I'd say the coach will be like another recruit next year as he has another 6 months rehab under his belt and only played a handful of games last year. I see that he saw fit to squeeze himself into the finals action tho! One of the benefits of coaching I suppose.:rolleyes:
With regard to the fitness, dusted the ol KT-26's off last night and took off for a trot. Got the mailbox and called for the ambulance! Should only be a couple of weeks and I'll be churning out 7 minute k's ha ha!
Watch out for Waaia as I reckon Cowan will tear this league a new one if he can keep off the sauce with Squel Walker and not blow out to a thousand kilo's. Katty need to get moving or they risk missing the boat. Not much out of the Katandra camp either! Watch this space.
Hey Karjam, any news on the recruits front?

heard this morning on the radio that drew haebich has signed @ benalla all blacks

Another big loss there. Never thought I'd see Drew leave Tunga. Cheesey's gone, talk of the Turners and Betson going. Whinray gone. Doyle, Rowe and Gardiner going there but all 3 of them at best were Mul 2nds players ..... Talk of Wren enticing a few across to Barooga ...... Talk that it isn't a happy camp down there (admitted in part by Gambi in the Whinray move). Not sounding very positive for the Bears faithful.

Good work by the Eagles as these guys are quality! Except for Mason. I heard he had plans to head to Nar Nar Goon to expand his social life:D. Sounds like his old club had a crack at getting him back if the KDL thread has any merit. I'd say the coach will be like another recruit next year as he has another 6 months rehab under his belt and only played a handful of games last year. I see that he saw fit to squeeze himself into the finals action tho! One of the benefits of coaching I suppose.:rolleyes:
With regard to the fitness, dusted the ol KT-26's off last night and took off for a trot. Got the mailbox and called for the ambulance! Should only be a couple of weeks and I'll be churning out 7 minute k's ha ha!
Watch out for Waaia as I reckon Cowan will tear this league a new one if he can keep off the sauce with Squel Walker and not blow out to a thousand kilo's. Katty need to get moving or they risk missing the boat. Not much out of the Katandra camp either! Watch this space.
Hey Karjam, any news on the recruits front?

Hey Nutta how was the States and the Hockey Game have fun did ya, sounds like you didn't do much training over there.... Have a few on the go Nutta standby for some big announcements and i mean BIG BIG Announcements nothing like this league has ever seen before .... im talking GUN GUN MATERIAL.....

Hey Nutta how was the States and the Hockey Game have fun did ya, sounds like you didn't do much training over there.... Have a few on the go Nutta standby for some big announcements and i mean BIG BIG Announcements nothing like this league has ever seen before .... im talking GUN GUN MATERIAL.....

Heard that the hoppers have recruited very well, some very handy pick ups by the sounds of it any truth to that? And tunga in a little bit of trouble!

Possibly a high profile coach/recent captain package deal?

well done to mathew mahns mahony on the app of united 2,s job!! great with young kids and will be a great asset for demons and bad loss for eagles!! Karjam or nutta there,s a job on the clipboard going next year!!! Thoughts???? free t.a.b voucher every satdy:thumbsu:

well done to mathew mahns mahony on the app of united 2,s job!! great with young kids and will be a great asset for demons and bad loss for eagles!! Karjam or nutta there,s a job on the clipboard going next year!!! Thoughts???? free t.a.b voucher every satdy:thumbsu:

What a great job for the Nutta... General Football Clipboard Manager..

The Jam is busy enough to worry about moving names on a clipboard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great job for the Nutta... General Football Clipboard Manager..

The Jam is busy enough to worry about moving names on a clipboard

I'd say, with the JAM dedicating 30hrs + a week to the ol keyboard running the ship!:D Good stuff to the great Mahn-o-Mahns. His job is done out at Central Park, so its good to see him move back to the big smoke. Although I'm suprised he's returned to the arch enemies camp from years back. Might be the demons revenge for poachin' Warby a few years ago. ha ha ha! I'd say they are even now. I hope Mahns' stint doesn't end in the same way. I'd say Matt might try and poach his trump card and power forward Big Larf so he can get to & from training next year. He played a few games in the Blue & Red years ago.

As for me, picked up some new training methods whilst in the States that I can pass onto the coaching staff at the Eagles to set them on their way to back-2-back! After all, being in Denver, I've already completed my altitude training. Drinking beer at a mile above sea level is tuff stuff!:D

Nutta wouldn't think your ready for clip board duties just yet, only 3 games to play for a milestone i heard (be your first milestone at any club?) , sure you could pass on your valuable knowledge & training methods while your still running around on the track...

Ark, whats your plans for next year when back from over seas, chance of seeing you back in the eagle colours maybe?

Nutta wouldn't think your ready for clip board duties just yet, only 3 games to play for a milestone i heard (be your first milestone at any club?) , sure you could pass on your valuable knowledge & training methods while your still running around on the track...

Ark, whats your plans for next year when back from over seas, chance of seeing you back in the eagle colours maybe?

mate by the time i get back ill be as big as a house so ill start training for 2012 :D

I'd say, with the JAM dedicating 30hrs + a week to the ol keyboard running the ship!:D Good stuff to the great Mahn-o-Mahns. His job is done out at Central Park, so its good to see him move back to the big smoke. Although I'm suprised he's returned to the arch enemies camp from years back. Might be the demons revenge for poachin' Warby a few years ago. ha ha ha! I'd say they are even now. I hope Mahns' stint doesn't end in the same way. I'd say Matt might try and poach his trump card and power forward Big Larf so he can get to & from training next year. He played a few games in the Blue & Red years ago.

As for me, picked up some new training methods whilst in the States that I can pass onto the coaching staff at the Eagles to set them on their way to back-2-back! After all, being in Denver, I've already completed my altitude training. Drinking beer at a mile above sea level is tuff stuff!:D

So your on the Clipboard then are you... You can be in charge of the Football Department hows that sound Nutta... I might go and join Munzie yet... you can do the notes

thank god im a tunga boy

Thank god im not!!!! Any rumours circling around the traps that are worth puttin on here?? Hey whispering jesus where are you these days hows it looking down at the hoppers? Would think they would be right up there next year!! Apparently dookie could have a few heading back to shepp after byers took the job on so could be some quality players lost there although they have great juniors!! Still seems like waaia is the sleeping giant what an effort it could be if they go from bottom to top in space of 12 months? what are your thoughts nutta you would no a bit about there recruits?:cool:

haha yeh after a few frothies he will just about say his guna play anywhere!!

Got the day off wash? How was the w/end? I'd say she wouldda been a biggen. How the ol boy scrub up? Was he one of those grooms that passed out at the alter?
Nice to see Mahns and Karjam hang around and support the eagles after a sterling year last year. Obviously those guys are footy junkies and just farm their footy knowledge around to help other clubs become powerhouses:D
As for Pure Adrenalin, it will be good to see him take the mantle from ol Cob down there in the back half and bring the youngun's thru and gently nuture and guide them into one day being multiple premiership players like he is now! I'll watch with interest.
And by the way Ark, what do mean when you get back from O/S, last time I saw ya, it looked like you had been stung by a thousand bees!:D:D:D:D - Have a good trip and we'll see you in eagles colours soon!
Any recruits out at Central Park yet wash? fill us in man.
Where is everyone else on here - spark it up boys!

Wild must not be coaching Katty this year, i read in the paper an advertisement for the senior coaching position.
Might struggle abit this year i reckon Katty not unless a new coach can bring some player with him.

Got the day off wash? How was the w/end? I'd say she wouldda been a biggen. How the ol boy scrub up? Was he one of those grooms that passed out at the alter?
Nice to see Mahns and Karjam hang around and support the eagles after a sterling year last year. Obviously those guys are footy junkies and just farm their footy knowledge around to help other clubs become powerhouses:D
As for Pure Adrenalin, it will be good to see him take the mantle from ol Cob down there in the back half and bring the youngun's thru and gently nuture and guide them into one day being multiple premiership players like he is now! I'll watch with interest.
And by the way Ark, what do mean when you get back from O/S, last time I saw ya, it looked like you had been stung by a thousand bees!:D:D:D:D - Have a good trip and we'll see you in eagles colours soon!
Any recruits out at Central Park yet wash? fill us in man.
Where is everyone else on here - spark it up boys!

Yeh was a good day nutta he scrubbed up good and was a fairly lenghty drinking session over the few days!! Yeh a few recruits on the go for next year nutta but as u would no at this time of year not many committ?? Think it,s been common knowledge that wild wasnt going to coach katty so yes think they will be a bit of a struggle next year!! When is everyone,s pre season start? eagles due to get there premiership defence on 15th december in 38 degree heat no doubt!!!!!!!!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back