News Pie Scharenberg already up and running

Remove this Banner Ad

Positive story, I wonder what goose will bag it on here thinking they know everything about coming back from a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament to an elite footballer to say he wont be elite blah blah blah lol.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
After reading the article it's not exactly any positive news

It just says Scharenberg is where he is expected to be and Freeman is over his hammies (which we already knew from the time trials and camp)

Well better then a New Injury;)

Good story but the key is the pre season games for injury

What I can remember last year was that all players were fit and about 2 weeks out from round 1 it all turned to s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCHARENBERG, get it right Jake Niall. There's a C there.

Other then that a positive story.:thumbsu:
It staggers me that people who get paid to write for newspapers can't make sure they get things like that correct, also that someone can't check their work for them (properly) to see that everything is right before a story is released. The same paper had this to say about our recruit Brayden Maynard:- "Son of Adelaide's Peter, who played 98 games".

He actually played 8 games for Melbourne, he certainly never played for Adelaide, but managed plenty (in Adelaide) for Glenelg in the SANFL. Very shoddy!

Wow the amount of trollers picking the bones out this story, take it for what it is and move on !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It gets a-bit old and specially when they are just fence sitters and never played the game at a high level, so you have to laugh :) the ignore button works great :)

Last edited:
It gets a-bit old and specially when they are just fence sitters and never played the game at a high level, so you have to laugh :) the ignore button works great :)

Without want of a fight, the bolded is a bit of a bizarre comment, popin. I hope you don't criticize movies, songs, books etc.

"" Collingwood had a succession of injuries during the second half of 2014, with a number of repeat soft tissue problems. The club's other top-10 pick, Matthew Freeman, did not play at all due to repeat hamstring injuries. ""

Who is Matthew Freeman

Google has the answers for all your questionss

Professor Matthew Freeman is Professor of Pathology and Head of Sir William Dunn School of Pathology.

cant wait to see him and Langdon together across halfback marshalling the troops, with big Jono Marsh at CHB.

HB: Tom Langdon, Jono Marsh, Matt Scharenberg

get amongst it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back