News Pie Scharenberg already up and running

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes but it was a negative comment that really didn't need to be made. For some reason I remember your very first comment which from memory was negative and believe you have carried on in a similar vein since. Just something I have noticed. That's fine some people are glass half full people, some are half empty. Call it my negative comment if you like.

Sad but true. The worlds a hard enough place to live in anyway without being a "glass half empty" person over your football club!!!

Yes but it was a negative comment that really didn't need to be made. For some reason I remember your very first comment which from memory was negative and believe you have carried on in a similar vein since. Just something I have noticed. That's fine some people are glass half full people, some are half empty. Call it my negative comment if you like.

You must of not read any of my posts over the draft period then

Also my first comment was "Perfect player to add to our list as well" (about Darcy Moore)

No further injury is good news. That he's on schedule is good news.

If he'd had a set back it'd be bad news.

If Ben Reid can avoid injury, that's good news. If Freeman is tracking well without further injury that's good news.

If De Goey has an injury free pre-season, that's good news. We expect it, but it good news none the less.

No injuries or repercussions of injury is good, there is no medium. It's either good or bad.

Some people drink the beer while the other two are distracted debating how much is in the glass.

No further injury is good news. That he's on schedule is good news.

If he'd had a set back it'd be bad news.

If Ben Reid can avoid injury, that's good news. If Freeman is tracking well without further injury that's good news.

If De Goey has an injury free pre-season, that's good news. We expect it, but it good news none the less.

No injuries or repercussions of injury is good, there is no medium. It's either good or bad.

Rusling had shoulder problems. I'd be more concerned about Nathan Brown than Scharenburg
^This. Brown shoulders worry me, and despite the rise of Frost, Brown is still our best stopper :confused:

Sad but true. The worlds a hard enough place to live in anyway without being a "glass half empty" person over your football club!!!

Not sure how it was a negative comment the poster made. He obviously can see it for what it was. A puff piece like most news in the off season. They have nothing else to write about.

It is best case scenario, everything going to plan, T's crossed, I's dotted, no news is good news, move along there's nothing to see here, kind of news. I take that to be on the good side of the news spectrum myself.

It is good news. He is progressing well & on track, so :).
If there were no news, everyone would be jumping up & down, eager for an update.
People who don't want to read such boring & or obvious news...then don't!
I like to hear about the progress of our injured players (especially young players with huge potential).

Yep but only the glass half empty people will bother pointing that out.

I guess you are a superior man then who just enjoys everything about life then. If I was pessimistic I would have said something like the news doesn't prove he is healthy and that the club are probably lying to cover up the bad news. I am neutral on it. It literally means nothing to me. But by all means get excited when he next article on how seedsmen bought an apple from coles comes out in a few weeks too.

I guess you are a superior man then who just enjoys everything about life then. If I was pessimistic I would have said something like the news doesn't prove he is healthy and that the club are probably lying to cover up the bad news. I am neutral on it. It literally means nothing to me. But by all means get excited when he next article on how seedsmen bought an apple from coles comes out in a few weeks too.
For something that means nothing to you, certainly has provoked a response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not great news because its what was expected.

Great news = Scharenburg ahead of schedule.

bad news = behind schedule

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye ... It's the 7th of December, and all is well!

townCrier3as.JPG

For something that means nothing to you, certainly has provoked a response.

I meant the article means nothing positive or negative from me. My response was to someone giving the vibe that Im not a supporter if I don't don't backflips over a nothing article.

Well yes I am a superior being but thats off topic....this thread is not about me.

Asd for being neutral, well thats fine. I tend not to post in threads I dont have an opinion on!

It's the off season, we're all desperate for anything with a sniff of Collingwood about it, and a driving need to say something. Thus, we have this (and many another) thread. Notice I've still read to the end of it, despite realizing early on that there was nothing here. We are a sad lot.

Listen lads good to get an update on sharenberg............But ;lets be realistic they guy will not play seniors next year at best he may play VFL............let me tell ya this guy from what I have been told is going to be a star if he recovers well from injury......in fact fully fit and firing he is Luke Hodge like that is the nearest comparison and can play in any position back forward and midfield......he will be worth the wait

Listen lads good to get an update on sharenberg............But ;lets be realistic they guy will not play seniors next year at best he may play VFL............let me tell ya this guy from what I have been told is going to be a star if he recovers well from injury......in fact fully fit and firing he is Luke Hodge like that is the nearest comparison and can play in any position back forward and midfield......he will be worth the wait
I don't think you used enough ………… full stops…. to clearly convey………. your comment… :)

Or another Lee Walker, he could have been anything, but he got struck down by knee injury after knee injury. Fate was not kind to him.
Scharenberg still has time and the feet were a separate issue, so hopefully it works out for him.

Lee Walker was an excitement machine. Always touch wood when a young tyro raises his spectre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back