Competitions Pieman 2014 Rd 23 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Bontempelli for banker this week please dogwatch.

I would like to make Gia my honorary banker this round and will keep Stringer as my actual banker.
Done. However since Gia is not in your team you will only get honorary points for him, not actual ones.
Roberts for banker after last week thanks DW
Done.
Bontempelli for banker this week please dogwatch.
Done.
Stringer for me thanks DW
Done.

Also unless I hear from Metal before the start of the game his default banker (with Jong dropped) will be Macrae-T2.

PIEMAN RESULTS Rd 23 v GWS and for SEASON 2014

Well it's all over for 2014 folks. No surprise endings. Here is the podium for 2014:
upload_2014-9-1_1-23-14.png
Pieman Player of the Week
Yet again it's Marcus Bontempelli (36) from Jake Stringer (24) and Stewie Crameri (12).

Pieman Player of the Year
If any award has been in the bag for weeks it's this one. Marcus Bontempelli (270) is the PPOTY from Stringer (156) and Crameri (111). Then came Stevens (98) and Tutt (90). This quintet would have been a handy Pieman team, getting 725 points before any banker bonuses.

THE KELVIN
We're on autopilot now ... this week's Kelvin was won by dogwatch (96) from Igloo (94) and then a trio on 72 - lateniter , Floridog and StringyDog.
That's six Kelvins for dogwatch this year - with more than a little bit of help from the Bont and Stringer. His team (with handicaps) is Bontempelli (18), Boyd (11), Stringer (6), Hunter-T2 (5) and Campbell-T2 (8) with Bonty as banker of course.

THE PIEMAN
Not much to add except to say that Floridog (7th) fulfilled his aim and now has bragging rights over 47 of you.
Oh and congratulations to DylanW (252) for winning the pie-spoon for 2014.

Here's the final board:

Dogwatch's Acceptance Speech:
Ummmm ... this is very embarrassing folks. :oops: Wasn't meant to turn out like this and really Igloo would have been a very worthy winner. ;)
Bad luck mate, but as we always say around here "there's always next year".
Thanks to Big Footy for believing in the Pieman. Heartfelt thanks of course go to Bonty for the free ride he gave me. But mainly, thanks to everyone for playing the Pieman again in 2014 and taking it in the spirit that was intended. We'll have a post-season review some time over the off-season and if you're up for it, we'll do it all again in 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back