Competitions Pieman Rd 18 v Essendon at ES, 3:20pm Sun 2nd August

Remove this Banner Ad

Post your banker here if you want one for the game against Essendon.

There are 22 entries who will get default bankers this week but they can post a separate choice if they want. They are as follows (subject to their default banker getting picked):

_M_16_ ----- Dickson
_STREET_ ----- Dickson-T1
Black Dog ----- Dickson
DogBites ----- Crameri
durrrrrrr ----- Stringer
farstrider ----- Crameri
fitzroybulldog ----- Dahlhaus
hatty806 ----- Crameri
JAMES_B_101 ----- Bontempelli
josh the gent ----- Crameri
King Bont ----- Bontempelli
maddog37 ----- Stringer
Metal ----- Stringer-T1
Mike__ ----- Dickson-T2
Nath09 ----- Stringer
QPRangers ----- Crameri
Snarling Bulldog ----- Stringer
Spectre ----- Stringer
TheHoneyBadger ----- Dickson
timtamWB ----- Dickson
Unknown Caller ----- Stringer
Wizard17 ----- Boyd T-T1 (would get Bontempelli if Toyd doesn't play)

In case you forgot your players, here's the team list:
155752_57f72d889cef33a514caae9e48d6a5ac.png

Last edited:

I'm going to stick with Picken, should have had 2 last week... Hey dogwatch I posted in the other thread but I think you missed my trade last week (I should have just done a new post instead of editing my original one and tagging you in it) but I should have Crameri instead of Jong now.

Thanks

I'm going to stick with Picken, should have had 2 last week... Hey dogwatch I posted in the other thread but I think you missed my trade last week (I should have just done a new post instead of editing my original one and tagging you in it) but I should have Crameri instead of Jong now.

Thanks
Sorry D7 but I've repeatedly posted that I don't accept edits - it's one of my pet aversions when managing the Pieman comp. They make it really difficult and more time-consuming to manage, even when I'm tagged (As you can imagine I get heaps of tags during trade period and banker nominations so I don't always have time to go and check each one out).

The only thing I've made concessions for in the past is for slightly late nominations/trades, especially when I've had two different closing times running in parallel (trades and bankers) as that was probably confusing.

However I'll be cracking down on those from now on because it's a slippery slope from there to the expectation of concessions for other reasons.

Sorry D7 but I've repeatedly posted that I don't accept edits - it's one of my pet aversions when managing the Pieman comp. They make it really difficult and more time-consuming to manage, even when I'm tagged (As you can imagine I get heaps of tags during trade period and banker nominations so I don't always have time to go and check each one out).

The only thing I've made concessions for in the past is for slightly late nominations/trades, especially when I've had two different closing times running in parallel (trades and bankers) as that was probably confusing.

However I'll be cracking down on those from now on because it's a slippery slope from there to the expectation of concessions for other reasons.

ah ok no worries.

OK, time for Daniel to kick a couple and me to clean up.
Caleb el Capitain.
If they drop him, then Stringer.
Leave Dickson for me mate
I'm going to stick with Picken, should have had 2 last week...
Dahl for banker please
Dickson for me please this week...
Campbell please DW :)
Jakey Stringer for me this week.
Campbell banker please
Stringer this week please

All done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pieman Results Round 18 vs Essendon
Some big scores this week on the back of Crameri, Dickson and Stringer each getting a bag in our 19 goal haul. And there were 20 default bankers allocated too.

Pieman Player of the Week
It's deservedly Stewie Crameri (28) this week, from Caleb Daniel (22) and then Stringer and Dickson (16 each).

Pieman Player of the Year
The best five so far are Wallis (144), Stringer (144), Dickson (136), Dale (132) and Picken (110). These five would be worth 666 Pieman points up to Rd 18.

The KELVIN
It's a three way tie for the Kelvin this week between @stefoid (88), @lachy (88) and @hatty806 (88). Lachy and hatty806 become the first entries to win more than one Kelvin this year. All three got there in different ways, only one of them having Crameri as banker:
stefoid: Crameri, Stringer, Daniel (banker), Macrae-T2 and Hrovat-T2
lachy: Wallis, Dahlhaus, Stringer (banker), Dickson and Crameri-T1
hatty806: Bontempelli, Crameri (default banker), Stringer, T.Boyd, Dickson
Close behind them was TempletonTheRat (86) who wisely submitted a request for Crameri as banker just over an hour before the start of the game. Nobody else cracked 80.

The PIEMAN
Currently enjoying a purple patch, lachy (600) has shot out to a handy lead with yet another big return this week. Syrah (552) and durrrrrrr (552) share second spot and then Easty (538) and lateniter (532). The best placed among them with regard to bankers is durrrrrrr who has used only 3 so far. hatty806 (522) has moved back into the top 10 (8th position) and is also some chance having only used 3 bankers. Dogs_R_Us (271) has crept off the bottom of the table and now leaves StringyDog (249) as the wooden-spoon apparent.

Here's the leaderboard:

I am taking full credit for Crameri's form over past couple of weeks, only came good after I traded him out
Dickson and Jong too. Dicko's come good and Jong's finally back in the side. I'll email Bev and get him to put you on the coaching staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back