dmoore30

All Australian
Dec 3, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
And?

Im well aware of all this, but can only make comment on what was put in front of me today - they were disappointing in my eyes, clearly
I agree, but what I meant was that they should not warrant getting dropped, I think to build consistency you can't just drop a youngster after a below average performance, however if you find that either of them or both of them play poorly next week they might be back in the seconds.

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Better for Gault to learn the game in the VFL. Structural inclusion or not, there are more accomplished players available to play his role.

Incidentally, Dawes looked sharp for Melbourne last night and actually played the 2nd ruck role reasonably well. He was decidedly more useful than Gault and White combined.

I thought he was pretty ordinary. Did a few things but wasn't great. Grundy / BK / Broomy more than adequate return from that year's trades.

My Thoughts:

• Final Qtr was Fantastic and we took our Chances
  • Adams inside work is Huge but Kicking can be still a Worry
  • Crisp had a Amazing Game. Great Defensively and Kicking is getting Better
  • Grundy Smashed Bellchambers in the Ruck. Tired in 2nd Half and Disposal dropped with it but still Good
  • Seedsman had his best game for sometime at AFL Level
  • Pendles was Pendles
  • White and Gault offered next to nothing
  • Varcoe had no Luck with the Bounce of the Ball
  • Brown and Frost where Massive down back

Coldacre

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
If we are a bad team what does that make your team then???

geezus. sarcasm alert dude.

I came here and congratulated you guys and said "any team can beat any team on Anzac Day, regardless of form or ladder placement"

cue the moronic questions about who is better.

congrats on the win once again. the better team won on the day.

bombadeer

All Australian
Jul 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Today, two games of football were played, noteworthy for quite different reasons.

In the first, one team triumphed over the other. The match and the result of no great importance in truth. What was noteworthy was that the match was played in front of a crowd largely consisting sheep fornicators.

In the second, two great, proud and powerful clubs competed in front of the largest audience that will watch football until that day in September.

To the victor go the spoils - 'till next year Collingwood, well played.

Whats up jmac? Awesome win today. The conditions suited us no end and the players gave it 110% which was fantastic to see. There has been a marked improvement in us taking the game on and playing on recently. Top stuff:thumbsu:

Just wanted to hear your thoughts mate. Was a great win.

geezus. sarcasm alert dude.

I came here and congratulated you guys and said "any team can beat any team on Anzac Day, regardless of form or ladder placement"

cue the moronic questions about who is better.

congrats on the win once again. the better team won on the day.

Well - It can be Interpreted a few ways.

I was not sure IF you where being Sarcastic or being Sly.

Though thanks for the Congrats

ksardog

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2008
south australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah - Broomhead needs to get more of the Ball. Oxley Tired and Also White and Gault did not give much help to Cloke when Forward and Grundy in the Ruck

The sooner we get witts and moore in the better we will be. White cant take a mark, gault needs to be in better form to be deserving a spot in the seniors.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
After realising that I'd be happily impregnated by the Seed,I had reached a conundrum.
Then I saw him interviewed after winning the ANZAC medal,Bucks sat silenced by a Buck superior.
I asked as an ol" mate in your game day thread to destroy the *ers and to use Tird as your toilet paper or some such!.
You did!!.
So I'm here to say thank you
Thank you!.
Kind Regards
CC

grundy and adams were very good today, but they both hav to clean up their skills. Far too many errant kicks from both of them today when not under pressure

Outside of Adams 2 Set Shots he was okay.

Grundy just seems to Kick it long as Possible when he can’t see a Clear Target

Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Today, two games of football were played, noteworthy for quite different reasons.

In the first, one team triumphed over the other. The match and the result of no great importance in truth. What was noteworthy was that the match was played in front of a crowd largely consisting sheep fornicators.

In the second, two great, proud and powerful clubs competed in front of the largest audience that will watch football until that day in September.

To the victor go the spoils - 'till next year Collingwood, well played.
Well summarised

Back