Babylove

Premiership Player
May 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
i know Axe is organising the league's for Supercoach, but I was wondering if anyone is interested in a Pies Board Group as well? I'm happy to set one up and post a link here if people are interested?

Okay so I have set up a Pies Board Group if people want to join. The link is http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/group?cic=919335

For those not familiar with groups, these are separate to your leagues (you can be in 10 leagues & 10 groups). There is no limit to the number of people who can join and this is like the overall leaderboard, but instead of competing against everyone in Supercoach, you are only competing against a select group of people, in this case people from this board. I hope people will join, otherwise it will be lonely there by myself (though I'd be guaranteed first place :p).

So far we have had a few takers. There are no limits for groups so all are welcome. Just click the link above to join.

Just a reminder that all BF Magpie supporters are welcome to join our Supercoach group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back