wart101

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
If people can't figure out why Tyrone is so important to our side after watching yesterdays game then I don't know what will.

He's our most reliable set shot our team has. Replacing him with Maric or an unproven McBean is crazy talk.

This is pretty much my opinion on the matter and there isn't much more to say IMO either :S

Matz

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
AC Milan
Haha this thread is funny.
Collingwood are linked to everyone towards end of season for this very reason....you all gobble it up and get so angry hence it gets all the coverage the media wants to make this a talking point. Im a Collingwood person and apparently we are getting vickery, danger, treloar and motlop and sam reid......cmon seeiously. Nothing gets an audience more wound up than a trade to Collingwood.

Oct 8, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Spurs, 49ers, SF Giants, GS Warrio
Collingwood are linked to everyone towards end of season for this very reason....you all gobble it up and get so angry hence it gets all the coverage the media wants to make this a talking point. Im a Collingwood person and apparently we are getting vickery, danger, treloar and motlop and sam reid......cmon seeiously. Nothing gets an audience more wound up than a trade to Collingwood.
You are right. You guys at Collingwood are so awesome.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond

But seriously, give us Adams and Greenwood and he's all yours

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
C'mon they would be nice backups :p
No we need big man not giving them away. Look now we are left with war torn Maric and wonder if he'll get suspended Vics. Hampson has improved but like griff his body just can't hack it.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
No we need big man not giving them away. Look now we are left with war torn Maric and wonder if he'll get suspended Vics. Hampson has improved but like griff his body just can't hack it.

A gun small forward is our biggest area of need, followed by what you're saying.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
A gun small forward is our biggest area of need, followed by what you're saying.
No you need the big man to bring it down for the small gun forward so getting rid of vickery you are left with 2 crocks grif and hampson, and a tyring Maric.

TV and the pies :p

They won't trade for him and he'll sign up again for us. Rumor is the pies need a decent tall forward of around the mid 20's age. Therefore, who isn't getting games right now but is big and good. TV!!! Oh yeah he has been suspended and injured. So what, do we let that get in the way of a good rumor.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
TV and the pies :p

They won't trade for him and he'll sign up again for us. Rumor is the pies need a decent tall forward of around the mid 20's age. Therefore, who isn't getting games right now but is big and good. TV!!! Oh yeah he has been suspended and injured. So what, do we let that get in the way of a good rumor.
I suspect this is exactly how this rumour began.

Aug 18, 2008
Ainslie 2010 AFC !!
AFL Club
Richmond
"Tyrone interested in pies"
Tigers suspended big man looks to baked treats to bulk up his developing hard man role.
Sources close to Punt rd ( like at the Swan St bakery) have claims the toothless forward and occasional ruck looks to be favouring pepper pies, and looks forward to peppering the goals as he returns vs the Hawks this week

Vickery will be your best forward

ize_

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Was thinking about this thread all day today. I hope the suckers paid attention. Everyone on the main board/Collingwood board carrying on like it was some crazy anomaly. He's kicked 10.0 in two weeks. He's a bloody good player. He's OUR bloody good player.

Was thinking about this thread all day today. I hope the suckers paid attention. Everyone on the main board/Collingwood board carrying on like it was some crazy anomaly. He's kicked 10.0 in two weeks. He's a bloody good player. He's OUR bloody good player.
If Yarran is worth a first round pick that must mean Vickery is worth 2! :drunk:

They don't need Vickery, they have Jesse White waiting in the wings. :$

Blimey, Vickery looked like Carey today, his confidence will only continue to grow too!

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Been saying that all along! He always chips in with 2 or 3 and gets a decent amount of ball. Today 6!! His set shots are great but also more and more he is showing he is good around the ground. One of his gathers, baulks then inside 50 today I think in the last qtr was really good.
Extend his contract now, but regardless of today I've always said if we traded him, we're stuffed ruck/tall wise really. He is miles ahead of Griffiths and a crapload more durable.

Back