Player Watch #29: Tyrone Vickery Worship Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, using stats to discuss a relevant topic = trolling.
Upon a opposing board trying to insinuate TV is s**t and not long after posting this upon the wobbles board in reference to us RFC supporters.

It's strange how arrogant they are for a team that's been a laughing stock for 3 decades :drunk:

I'm not the one calling White or Vickery s**t o_O
Run back to your wobbles board quite obvious you have only come here trying to gain a reaction . TROLL

Richmond fans are getting narky when I remind them the reality that Vickery has the exact same output as Jessie White...

Vickery has never cost us games from the top of the square. Vickery kicks straight for 3 against the Pies, White sprays them wide from 15 out and kills your momentum and costs you the game, ditto the game against Freo and he missed a few sitters against the Hawks. Put the ball in Vickery's hands for those shots and your probably 3 games to the better, top 5 and cruising for finals, instead of booking a september holiday. Stats don't tell all the story.

And exactly which part isn't true? I came here to discuss something factual (backed up by stats) and immediately got very narky responses.
just piss off back to your smelly board mayne

Let's just hope the Pies keep losing so their 1st round pick gets better and better.
Even if we don't hold on to it, it would get us more currency for other trades
I personally believe that a top 7-8 pick will get the treloar deal done (in the end) it will take until the last minute but eventually gws will let him go if hes made his mind up and is set to go to the club

Don't think you guys have much to worry about with this.

I'd be surprised if we were interested in Vickery, and even if we were, I doubt we'd do it through a trade this season, and would just wait until next season to grab him through free agency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stats don't show impact lol, Dyson Heppell gets all the touches in the world, does he impact the game, nup? Jesse White is a plodder, even Vickery has more runs in the board than him 40+ goals in 2012 or 13, and he's 23 with more scope for improvement, White is a filler and always will be a filler
Vickery is 25 years old and had a best season (goals wise) in 2011 with 36 goals. I do think Vickery is better than White though, just not a lot better.

Was wondering who you are all were having a go at then realised I had Kappa on ignore :)

Not sure what it would realistically cost, but I'd definitely have him in the side of White haha. Get the feeling evaluation would differ between the two clubs however.

Yes suck up to them for likes, great post. Different clubs probably do rate players differently :thumbsu:

Vickery has never cost us games from the top of the square. Vickery kicks straight for 3 against the Pies, White sprays them wide from 15 out and kills your momentum and costs you the game, ditto the game against Freo and he missed a few sitters against the Hawks. Put the ball in Vickery's hands for those shots and your probably 3 games to the better, top 5 and cruising for finals, instead of booking a september holiday. Stats don't tell all the story.
Dont forgot the countless times hes iced the game with a set shot.

pies board jizzing themselves at the thought of getting Vickery
I've actually yet to see a single person on our board in favour of trading for Vickery. The warmest reactions have been that IF getting Treloar meant we had to trade Witts, then Vickery would be an ok discount replacement. If he wasn't too expensive.

Consensus here seems to be "don't trade him out unless it's a monster offer" and on our not board "don't trade him in unless it's a bargain bin price".

So I think we're all in agreement that we don't want this to happen.

I've actually yet to see a single person on our board in favour of trading for Vickery. The warmest reactions have been that IF getting Treloar meant we had to trade Witts, then Vickery would be an ok discount replacement. If he wasn't too expensive.

Consensus here seems to be "don't trade him out unless it's a monster offer" and on our not board "don't trade him in unless it's a bargain bin price".

So I think we're all in agreement that we don't want this to happen.
We'll get Treloar and keep Vickery thanks

I reckon it will be Jesse White + a 1st rounder if it every happens

We'll get Treloar and keep Vickery thanks
If you get Treloar, well done but I think he'll come to us.

If nothing else, in the same bit where McLure raised this Vickery to Collingwood rumour, he said Treloar had decided he wanted to come to us.

But who knows. Our first rounder will probably be better than yours this year, might give us an edge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back