News Pies keen on Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I advocate retaining Witts.

I'm only talking about him in the context of GWS given they lack a star young ruckman and he is a NSW boy and as such someone they'd ask for.

Witts for me is a near-on untradable unless it's for a star key forward.

Totally agree. Keep Witts unless the second coming (not literally) of Wayne Carey is on offer.

he certainly he started his career on the back flank my memory - not sure the intent at draft time form the club though. Would be great to get an even close result to that development of course!

Hey glass half full guy

Broomhead is contracted until 2016...

ur wrong.... run along now!!°

Whoopi farkin do. How does that stop him from possibly wanting out either this year or next?

Also unless you have severe comprehension issues I haven't said he is off rather he is one who may choose to go back home.
Then again he may not and the longer he stays you would imagine the less home would pull.

Also it's glass half empty if you are trying to say im always negative....

Madagascar wrote re Patrick: "He could buy a house in Yarraville and be a stone's throw away from Anglesea."
You must be a very good stone thrower....

More to the point...he wants to live on the surf coast....Last time I checked Yarraville was still in the western suburbs of Melbourne?
Spill!
:)

Whoopi farkin do. How does that stop him from possibly wanting out either this year or next?

Also unless you have severe comprehension issues I haven't said he is off rather he is one who may choose to go back home.
Then again he may not and the longer he stays you would imagine the less home would pull.

Also it's glass half empty if you are trying to say im always negative....

I was being sarcastic when I said glass half full guy I should have known It would have gone over ur head...

No substance just admit u saw a baseless post on another site then ran with it... uve got nothing.... own up to ur mistake and be a man!!!

I was being sarcastic when I said glass half full guy I should have known It would have gone over ur head...

No substance just admit u saw a baseless post on another site then ran with it... uve got nothing.... own up to ur mistake and be a man!!!

I wasn't going off s**t from another site i was going off all of DH posts on here that read like Broomy was not a sure thing to stay barring that the club satisfied his monetory needs amoung other posts in relation to the club.
And I got that you were being a d!ck so I replied in kind.
Also how thick are you to still read it that I said he was off when all I have said is he maybe one we need to be concerned about leaving.

Would rather one of the GWS mids to Aish. we also need a young established good kpf
Agreed but the quality mid would want to absolutely commit to us, being out of contract would also be handy otherwise it's the farm.

Wanted Cam McCarthy at pick 10 two years ago and would happily trade for him.

Agreed but the quality mid would want to absolutely commit to us, being out of contract would also be handy otherwise it's the farm.

Wanted Cam McCarthy at pick 10 two years ago and would happily trade for him.

I also had Interest in McCarthy at Pick 10 but I was quite happy picking Freeman as we need pace in the Midfield

I also had Interest in McCarthy at Pick 10 but I was quite happy picking Freeman as we need pace in the Midfield
I had predicted Bonts at 6 and McCarthy at 10. If only..... :cry:

I wasn't going off s**t from another site i was going off all of DH posts on here that read like Broomy was not a sure thing to stay barring that the club satisfied his monetory needs amoung other posts in relation to the club.
And I got that you were being a d!ck so I replied in kind.
Also how thick are you to still read it that I said he was off when all I have said is he maybe one we need to be concerned about leaving.

it appears glass half full guy floats all these possible rumours bout players wanting out when theres little substance or quite frankly, as far I'm concerned, nothing, just someone with a blindfold on randomly throwing dsrts... glass half full guy will one day get one right if he throws enuff darts...

Be a man and admit the broomhead rumours are baseless... I should be equally concerned with grundy leaving... cause he could leave one day too, theoretically....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surest thing I saw two years ago was Dayne Beams being a magpie for life

Surest thing I saw a few years ago was Mitch Clarke going home to Freo.

Odds on him going to the Dee's and the cats instead, well write your own ticket.

Hope Freeman kicks arse Dave and in fairness we were in the hunt for big bodied mid's with speed.

However McCarthy was a standout in his draft year as an underage player prior to injury and key forwards with his tank and skill don't grow on the proverbial, the Giants saw the raw talent and selected him even though they already had Cameron, Boyd and Patton stitched up at the time.

Hope Freeman kicks arse Dave and in fairness we were in the hunt for big bodied mid's with speed.

However McCarthy was a standout in his draft year as an underage player prior to injury and key forwards with his tank and skill don't grow on the proverbial, the Giants saw the raw talent and selected him even though they already had Cameron, Boyd and Patton stitched up at the time.
It's a great ploy by GWS. Key forwards are hard to identify and come by and what's the worst if you end up with too many, you can trade them for whatever currency you wish as they're few and far between.

Mids are everywhere, good key forwards are scarce.

It's a great ploy by GWS. Key forwards are hard to identify and come by and what's the worst if you end up with too many, you can trade them for whatever currency you wish as they're few and far between.

The one thing I console myself about with McCarthy is that the scum overlooked him for another midfielder in Cripps, when they were screaming out for a quality KPF and could have had him for a mid first rounder.

Absolutely

It's a tough one though. Mids are a much safer bet. Generally contribute from day 1. And generally have a bigger say in the outcome of a game - you can win games of footy if your tall forwards are getting towelled up, you don't win often when your mids are.

it appears glass half full guy floats all these possible rumours bout players wanting out when theres little substance or quite frankly, as far I'm concerned, nothing, just someone with a blindfold on randomly throwing dsrts... glass half full guy will one day get one right if he throws enuff darts...

Be a man and admit the broomhead rumours are baseless... I should be equally concerned with grundy leaving... cause he could leave one day too, theoretically....

You are seriously salty arent you? I must of hit a nerve.
Fyi I don't float fk all, i have read things posted by someone who has proven record in regards to info on broomhead.
And for the last time i haven't even said he is off i have said may, might and maybe.
Grab a dictionary and look those words up...go on be a man. Lmfao.

Sincerely, Glass half full guy.

Last edited:
You are seriously salty arent you? I must of hit a nerve.
Fyi I don't float fk all, i have read things posted by someone who has proven record in regards to info on broomhead.
And for the last time i haven't even said he is off i have said may, might and maybe.
Grab a dictionary and look those words up...go on be a man. Lmfao.

I just looked 'fk' up - got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back