PIES Membership Tally 2015: 76,497

Remove this Banner Ad

I laughed when I saw this, Richmond's membership is in the 2,000 range, and it's all got to do with when your auto renewal date is.

Ours was the 20th of October I believe, so anyone who pays via the payment plan or ticked the box to auto renew simply did so in the last few days, many without even knowing probably.

The pissing contest continues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't give a **** if we have 8,000 members or 80,000 -if the Ponsford stand is half empty for most games, as it was this year. Open up the Ponsford stand to any walk-up member, rather than having it all reserved seating and then half don't turn up. If they want to pay for the privilege of not turning up, they should join the AFL Members or the MCC. I'd be happy with less members, but more supporters that turn up to games.

i wont be renewing my 3 game interstate membership as i cant see me making it to any games this year..
Same goes for the wife and mum.

im just hoping my sports bag lasts longer then 3 weeks this time haha

Ha ha. Last hear I got a fleece blanket with my membership, black of course with a CFC emblem in the corner or similar. When I opened the package, I was overwhelmed by the smell of petroleum. Into the rubbish bin it went.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back