PIES Membership Tally 2015: 76,497

welshm69

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2008
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Any fellow AFL members with Collingwood Club Support not have their 2015 membership pack (lanyard/stickers) etc?
Also is it just me or has there been a real lack of communication this year regarding match classifications and on-sale dates?

Any fellow AFL members with Collingwood Club Support not have their 2015 membership pack (lanyard/stickers) etc?
Also is it just me or has there been a real lack of communication this year regarding match classifications and on-sale dates?

I've got mine.
The communication seems to be via print & web as opposed to emails.
Here's a link on the AFL site for the MCG dates..
http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/venues/mcg

Ours haven't come yet either so you're not alone on that front.

Vampire013

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

Eddie does not like us AFL Members. He reckons we are not true members but is happy to have us as numbers on the grand total. There are nearly 10k of us with Collingwood support.
They did not send us our packs last year until after around round 5 or so.
I have not received mine yet this year and am not really expecting to until mid season.
The club is stingy towards us AFL Members. They give us a sticker and Lanyard while most other clubs give you a scarf or cap to choose from.
I don't need either, but it's the principle. We are taken for granted.

Oct 28, 2006
MT OLYMPUS
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Olympiakos, McLaren
I must say, I'm a little disappointed we haven't cracked the 70k mark yet.

Although next year we will have 2 extra members. My two stupid Carlton supporting mates think that because we lost to them on the weekend our season is over. So my bet was the lower placing teams supporter has to buy the higher placing clubs membership and take a photo with the pies (carlton, azif) kit (cap and scarf) on and their membership card.

We won't be finishing lower the the filthy scum licking vermin.

Aug 6, 2007
Vegas
AFL Club
Collingwood
I must say, I'm a little disappointed we haven't cracked the 70k mark yet.

Although next year we will have 2 extra members. My two stupid Carlton supporting mates think that because we lost to them on the weekend our season is over. So my bet was the lower placing teams supporter has to buy the higher placing clubs membership and take a photo with the pies (carlton, azif) kit (cap and scarf) on and their membership card.

We won't be finishing lower the the filthy scum licking vermin.

Well done, you just recruited 2 extra members for next season.
Peanuts.

Back