Pie's Order of Business

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so hi guys, I'm still alive.... Just.

Firstly thanks to everyone for being patient, this is certainly still running and with my work commitments bound to go down as the weeks roll by I'll have more time on here. I'm just gonna roll out a few things what I'll and we'll do before the start of the season.

1. Find a new coach for TRFC. Hopefully Karnezis_13 can at least be a temporary coach until we can find someone else (unless he wants that job).

2. I'll post the Skooks Cup fixtures up over the next couple of days as I started with the season fixture but not the Skooks Cup. I'll also finish the season fixtures.

3. I'll organise the LFFL Odds/betting thing we're planning on doing too.

4. I'm going to show you the layout and how I'll post the threads/results this season.

5. I'll work out a free agents list so we have it for LTI's this season too.

Anything else everyone can just chip in. I'm pretty pumped to get this going again and look forward to taking out the crown.

Cheers guys :)

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
If someone can fill me in on the key rules I'm happy to manage that team - currently in the BFFL also

I am a new coach this year too SF, anyway you feild teams and use a pretty unique scoring system.

Backs = Disposals (1) + Marks (2)
Inside Mid = Contested Possession (1.5) + Clearances (3)
Outside Mid = Uncontested Possession (1.5) + Clearances (3)
Forwards = Disposals/2 (1) + Marks (2) + Goals (6) + Behinds (1)
Tackles = Tackles (5)
Ruck = Hitouts (1) + Marks (2)
Utility = Disposals (1) + Marks (2) + Hitouts (1) + Tackles (5) + Clearances (3)

So basically it is just know which of your players can play these positions best as, mids can generally apart from the good ones only play either inside or outside ect

For what it is worth Pie, Swansfan joined my BFFL league in the offseason and has always been active when he needed to be, WAG or fightingfury_88 or Drew23 can back me up on this

WAG

The People's Captain
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
If someone can fill me in on the key rules I'm happy to manage that team - currently in the BFFL also
I am a new coach this year too SF, anyway you feild teams and use a pretty unique scoring system.

Tackles = Tackles (5)
Utility = Disposals (1) + Marks (2) + Hitouts (1) + Tackles (5) + Clearances (3) + Goals (6) + Behinds (1)

For what it is worth Pie, Swansfan joined my BFFL league in the offseason and has always been active when he needed to be, WAG or fightingfury_88 or Drew23 can back me up on this
o_O

Just to add to this, below is the team that won the Premiership last year, and is how you submit your team each week. You'll notice that not all emergencies are filled due to injuries or s**t players.

The Cheetahs
Back: Paul Duffield
Back: Steele Sidebottom (vc)
Inside Mid: Taylor Adams
Outside Mid: Leigh Montagna
Forward: Travis Cloke (c)
Forward: Stewart Crameri
Ruck: Ivan Maric
Tackler: Kieren Jack
Utility: Will Minson
Coach's Choice: Nathan Foley (Back)

Emergencies
Back: Clancee Pearce
Inside Mid:
Outside Mid:
Forward: Jude Bolton
Ruck: Orren Stephenson
Tackler:
Utility: Justin Westhoff
Coach's Choice:

I can do it if need be but looks like swansfan is down for the job.
Just to be safe maybe swansfan can coach and you can help him/mentor him as we go?

Still need to pick three players for TRFC too.

Tackles = Tackles (5)
Utility = Disposals (1) + Marks (2) + Hitouts (1) + Tackles (5) + Clearances (3) + Goals (6) + Behinds (1)
EFA

WAG

The People's Captain
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ok so hi guys, I'm still alive.... Just.

Firstly thanks to everyone for being patient, this is certainly still running and with my work commitments bound to go down as the weeks roll by I'll have more time on here. I'm just gonna roll out a few things what I'll and we'll do before the start of the season.

1. Find a new coach for TRFC. Hopefully Karnezis_13 can at least be a temporary coach until we can find someone else (unless he wants that job).

2. I'll post the Skooks Cup fixtures up over the next couple of days as I started with the season fixture but not the Skooks Cup. I'll also finish the season fixtures.

3. I'll organise the LFFL Odds/betting thing we're planning on doing too.

4. I'm going to show you the layout and how I'll post the threads/results this season.

5. I'll work out a free agents list so we have it for LTI's this season too.

Anything else everyone can just chip in. I'm pretty pumped to get this going again and look forward to taking out the crown.

Cheers guys :)
Nine days to go............................ get excited!

First Skooks Cup thread is up boys, betting odds are set up with info in the betting thread.

May the odds be ever in your favour ;)

But seriously, good luck to all you guys finishing between 2nd and 14th, you were valid competitors :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back