pig skin

Rookie
Feb 10, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
none
Well had a look at the pyramid bridgy game sat new coach at the hill but same old same hill boys took till half time to count there money then thought better start playing opps to late game over :thumbsdown:.Good unit Bridgey solid and will only will get better as they gell as a side.:thumbsu:

Im not so sure its all about money at the hill. Sources have told me people over exagerate some prices. I have heard some ridiculous prices!!! And other clubs pay jus as much...y pick out pyramid? Interesting to see what the real totals would add up and compared to the other clubs wouldnt it?

i know you say i'am picking out p /hill with there payments but talking to other recruiters from other clubs and they have said what they have offered certain players and the players have come back with a better offer and can they match it they look at them and say tat tah.See if you can find out what p/hill are paying there new coach it's fairly common knowledge and he was supposed to bring 6 new players with him i think that number is O!!

I guess you have a good point. There would be alot of money coming out of there pockets and that may be the reason there are so many non local players but is it any different to other players and teams?

Will be interesting to see how calavil go taking on newbridge away will find out how the new coach tank lummis goes against a top 4 side or is roddy lea still pulling the strings?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back