Plans for the Summer

Remove this Banner Ad

With the footy about to wrap up, what are peoples plans for the next 6 months until we play Richmond again in round 1?

I'm off the Hawaii in just over 3 weeks for about 8 days R&R. Kick back and relax, load up on drinks on the beach or by the pool. Pretty much sit on my arse and do sweet FA for a week.

Then do some more sitting on my backside when the Ashes resumes in November - two months of bliss as hopefully the aussies can rightfully reclaim the ashes back from those poms.

Get in some games of golf, work on reducing the number of Corona's in my beer fridge with mates, family and the neighbours, and might even strut around with the shirt off to work on the tan... :D

Just renovated my house and now have the back yard to sort out over spring /summer.

Otherwise spending plenty of time with the kids and hitting the beach and trying to dodge sharks

Nothing much changes for me. .. Footy Season or not. .. Dance classes 2-3 days a week and long weekends when I can. .. and working until I sell or give up on my house and then its holiday time (Probably next Winter). ..

The only part that changes is that I no longer line up the occasional long weekend with a footy match. .. Port, Brisbane and Sydney (Final) this year. .. Must get over to Perth for a match next year. ..

Bring on Trade n Draft. .. and then the Cricket, NFL, Soccer, etc. ..

Im going to get stuck into the NBA (See how my beloved Clippers perform with our version of Mick Malthouse this season) and NFL seasons - look forward to watching the draft in November, and enjoy reading up and watching the vision of the various prospects.

Will probably do a few things around the house and do my best to keep in shape - before going with the Mrs back to Cancun/Vegas again in January... where I will destroy my remaining kidney and smoke cuban cigars to the sounds of various night clubs and Mariachi bands.... VIVA MEXICO!

I might also ask if Hirdy wants me to pick him up anything for him on the way home?

Well I've got a mission to find Eddie's house in Adelaide, so that might take up some time...

Just kidding! Operation: Be a Super Skinny Babe begins. Hang out by the pool as much as possible, fill the void that footy has left behind with shopping, get through wedding season, watch as much cricket and tennis as I can stomach, and count down the days until footy and rugby begin again :)

Well I've got a mission to find Eddie's house in Adelaide, so that might take up some time...

Just kidding! Operation: Be a Super Skinny Babe begins. Hang out by the pool as much as possible, fill the void that footy has left behind with shopping, get through wedding season, watch as much cricket and tennis as I can stomach, and count down the days until footy and rugby begin again :)

You could be the perfect woman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back