Platinum Members Avatar size

Remove this Banner Ad

The current max size for platinum is 196KB, so not far off, the other two parameters are immutable

Hey Jimmy, could you double check this? I tried uploading my current Avatar when it was 140KB and it said It couldnt be above 191KB. When I reduced it below the OLD threshold of about 128kb it was perfectly happy to accept it.

Hey Jim Boy Im trying to upload a different Avatar thats 101KB or 138KB, Ive tried two different sizes of the same one so far, and it keeps telling me its to big. It thinks its over 191.4 KB...Would this be the forum being confused or do you think its my end?

Hey Jim Boy Im trying to upload a different Avatar thats 101KB or 138KB, Ive tried two different sizes of the same one so far, and it keeps telling me its to big. It thinks its over 191.4 KB...Would this be the forum being confused or do you think its my end?
You are definitely down as 196KB so 101Kb or 138KB shouldn't be an issue, even when you allow for the fudge factor in the resizing process, maybe you should check the files again, otherwise send them to me and I'll see what the issue may be

You are definitely down as 196KB so 101Kb or 138KB shouldn't be an issue, even when you allow for the fudge factor in the resizing process, maybe you should check the files again, otherwise send them to me and I'll see what the issue may be

Ill have a bit of a play with them again and see what the dealio is, cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back