Player Advocate Draft Interest Thread

Thanks everyone for participating in this project. I thought we could either agree to log on at a certain time and participate in a draft or we could list our top choices
TN25 will lead us in this

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
Hey guys, great to get so much interest on this. I will try get the order done tomorrow morning but I have a family Christmas celebration most of the day. Just need to know quickly, would you guys prefer to run a normal draft, have a certain time (difficult with so many people), or use Kildo's idea of everyone picking a top 10 relative to your pick, messaging it to me, and I will take the first available on that list?

Hey guys, great to get so much interest on this. I will try get the order done tomorrow morning but I have a family Christmas celebration most of the day. Just need to know quickly, would you guys prefer to run a normal draft, have a certain time (difficult with so many people), or use Kildo's idea of everyone picking a top 10 relative to your pick, messaging it to me, and I will take the first available on that list?

Just run a normal draft? We still have plenty of time until next year. Just put in a run that if you don't pick in 24hrs u go to the back, or go down 10 spots or have a drive through penalty or something?
Public holidays not included?

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just run a normal draft? We still have plenty of time until next year. Just put in a run that if you don't pick in 24hrs u go to the back, or go down 10 spots or have a drive through penalty or something?

Agree with drive through penalty.

Or we could just do what the WC board does and if you miss your pick, the next person goes, and you just take your pick whenever you're on next.

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Alright sounds good although I'd prefer if someone doesn't pick for 24 hours, they get skipped and are able to pick whenever they come online next. Too harsh to have to go to the back

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
31?! Templeton will never slide that far. Now I know how the Hawthorn recruiting department feels...bring on free agency baby. What's the number one pick worth Uncle Barrels?

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
31?! Templeton will never slide that far. Now I know how the Hawthorn recruiting department feels...bring on free agency baby. What's the number one pick worth Uncle Barrels?
Haha. Imagine how poor 66sainter is feeling.

Also can I get anyone who would like two players to quote this post

Sunshine Saint

Cancelled
St Kilda - Player Sponsor Nathan Wright 2015 St Kilda - Nathan Wright Player Sponsor 2014 St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013
Dec 1, 2011
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Mitta United, Tapalinga, St Marys
Pick 25 in the area of the Saints slider. Will be a perfect spot to choose a young guy. I will be away on Fraser Island straight after Xmas, so if my pick arrives then, I am asking that one of our wise moderators involved in this, please take my pick. Choose wisely Kildonian.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda

He's probably only feeling slightly worse than me! :)

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints

Why do some people need two? Im more than happy to do it

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Why do some people need two? Im more than happy to do it
There is 45 players on the list but we only have 40 participants.

felsty and joop will get two players and I'm pretty sure MilneMagic, SaintLex and Mindtraveller said earlier they wanted two as well. That makes 5

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints

felsty and joop will get two players and I'm pretty sure MilneMagic, SaintLex and Mindtraveller said earlier they wanted two as well. That makes 5
Are we just going on the end in that order?

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, San Antonio Spurs

I'm guessing that we choose our player & post the selection in the other thread yeah?

Back