Player badge - Dipper

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Happy Team!

A friend of mine has sadly lost his "Dipper" badge, it was attached to his Hawks scarf. He's not a Hawks supporter, but the scarf and badge were his Gran's and he wears it to all the Hawks games he goes to in memory of her.

I'd like to replace the badge for him if I can - does anyone know where I could buy a Dipper badge? Have checked eBay but no luck, and I can't even see current day player badges at the Hawks nest online.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

huwcar

Can't help you Huw, but I think I've just realised we have a Demons supporting friend in common.

If so, can echo Huwcar's call here for any thoughts - the badge was quite important to our friend due to its sentimental value.

Can you make one?

There are groups around that have the necessary equipment, so it would then be a matter of printing something off. Off the top of my head I think the Melb Uni student union used to have badge-making sessions in preparation for protests. Some kinders/schools should have some gear.

Can you make one?

There are groups around that have the necessary equipment, so it would then be a matter of printing something off. Off the top of my head I think the Melb Uni student union used to have badge-making sessions in preparation for protests. Some kinders/schools should have some gear.

I potentially could make one, would need to have an image to use for it. Any thoughts? This one looks the part but image is pretty small/poor quality.

http://www.davromaniak.eu/images/robert_dipierdomenico.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back