Senior Player contract status list

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated for Thurlow:

For people who don't want to read the OP these are the players we have confimed out of contract:
1. Mitchell Brown
12. Jesse Stringer
15. Jordan Schroder
18. Josh Cowan
19. Taylor Hunt
21. Jordan Murdoch
31. George Burbury
34. Josh Walker
36. Brad Hartman
45. Joel Hamling
plus the rookies
Blicavs and Sheringham have to be either elevated or delisted

The only players whose status is unknown are Guthrie and Christensen (we don't know how long they re-signed for last year) but I think it is reasonable to assume both are contracted.

Updated for Thurlow:

For people who don't want to read the OP these are the players we have confimed out of contract:
1. Mitchell Brown
12. Jesse Stringer
15. Jordan Schroder
18. Josh Cowan
19. Taylor Hunt
21. Jordan Murdoch
31. George Burbury
34. Josh Walker
36. Brad Hartman
45. Joel Hamling
plus the rookies

The only players whose status is unknown are Guthrie and Christensen (we don't know how long they re-signed for last year) but I think it is reasonable to assume both are contracted.
Great work.

I will have the 2015 official list changes thread stickied by Monday.

Updated for Thurlow:

1. Mitchell Brown
12. Jesse Stringer
15. Jordan Schroder
18. Josh Cowan
19. Taylor Hunt
21. Jordan Murdoch
31. George Burbury
34. Josh Walker
36. Brad Hartman
45. Joel Hamling
plus the rookies

Dear say Walker will be a little more expensive then he was a month ago.

Dear say Walker will be a little more expensive then he was a month ago.
I would think so.

I am expecting that Walker will be resigned shortly (from that list) as well as them announcing a senior contract for Blicavs, and they won't decide on Simpson until they get a report from his surgeon, and the others we won't hear any news if they are re-signed until after trade week.

I would think so.

I am expecting that Walker will be resigned shortly (from that list) as well as them announcing a senior contract for Blicavs, and they won't decide on Simpson until they get a report from his surgeon, and the others we won't hear any news if they are re-signed until after trade week.

On Walker - now might be the time TO trade him. His value would have really improved over this finals series. Just throwing it out there...

On Walker - now might be the time TO trade him. His value would have really improved over this finals series. Just throwing it out there...

Possible but I don't see it given Brown is likely to go and Vardy is injury prone.

Interestingly enough theyt have not announced Kersten as having re-signed yet

Yep, he is youing, big and strong and tends to avoid the medical room.
I am sure that we could trade him for someone in the twilight of their career who is riddled with injuries.

Yep, he is youing, big and strong and tends to avoid the medical room.
I am sure that we could trade him for someone in the twilight of their career who is riddled with injuries.

If he's not going to play regularly in the AFL next year then we may as well trade him - hell, we might even get a pick 65 for him..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's not going to play regularly in the AFL next year then we may as well trade him - hell, we might even get a pick 65 for him..

How do you know that? Are you prescient? Walker is young and looked quite good in the finals. Who knows how much he may improve over the next few years.

My last post was typed with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek.

Yep. I am beginning to think that I should avoid BF at this time of year.
It is difficult to tell the Jesters from those who are making sincere comments. Even if I think that they may be sincerely crazy comments.

Yep. I am beginning to think that I should avoid BF at this time of year.
It is difficult to tell the Jesters from those who are making sincere comments. Even if I think that they may be sincerely crazy comments.

then don't go anywhere near the main threads. Its PANDA ******* monium over there right now. World is ending. Cats front office is worst ever. Players must sign deals in front of them or else they get water boarded and forced to make a decision.

Fun times. Well actually fun times was watching the VFL at KP killing few frothies with you actually...:thumbsu:

Go Catters

I have updated the list to remove the five players delisted (Stringer, Schroder, Burbury, Sheringham and Bourke) and I have updated Cowan and Toohey for their new contracts and also Blicavs for his new contract and senior listing. I have kept Blicavs at 2015 at this stage until the club announces if his new contract is for 1 or 2 years.

I will remove Christensen once that trade goes through.

Reminder that the players in green are those we have confirmed contract expiry dates on, with the year next to the name, so you can look ahead and see which key players are out contract in 2015 (there are a lot of good ones).

Updated for Varcoe, Clark and Stanley.

I have put Clark at 2016 because Balme said earlier in the trade period it would be a 2 year deal, Stanley is unknown until the club announces his contract length.

Will list jumper numbers for the new players once they are assigned.

Updated for Clark, Stanley and Blease getting new numbers, Clark we are fairly sure got 2 years, Blease one and Stanley's contract length wasnt announced so I have put it at two years until we hear otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back