List Mgmt. Player Contracts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players I would give the flick too include: M Jones, Bail, Lumumba,Spencer,McKenzie, Riley and Toumpas
Jones: Likely
Bail: Gone
Lumumba: We just got him and on decent pay so it wont happen
Spencer: No, with Jamar retiring need a second ruck in case Gawn goes down
McKenzie: Gone
Riley: Likely
Toumpas: Will struggle on

MFC Player Contracts

Contracted to End of 2017
Dean Terlich

this....this has to be a joke surely. Are you absolutely sure that's correct? When was it extended? Why? How? So many questions and so much rage.

Jokes to be made here regarding Pedersen and 4 youngsters...

Pedo-Bear-Seal-Of-Approval-pedo-bear-18908337-600-600.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody have a contact at the Club to confirm the contact lengths for those we don't know/assume? (talking about the original post)

OP needs to be fixed. Terlich is only contracted til the end of 2016, not 2017 (thank f***)

Source: http://www.melbournefc.com.au/player-profile/dean-terlich

'After a respectable 2013, Terlich came back to the pack last season. However, it was inevitable given he was trying to develop a more rounded game and hold his spot in a more competitive unit. He would have been disappointed to end his season in the VFL, but has two years remaining on his contract and the chance to re-emerge. At his best, he finds the football and is brave enough to take the game on. An ankle operation post-season will delay his start to pre-season.'

The bio was written in the 2014/15 pre-season, so two full seasons takes him til the end up the 2016 season.

Can we update it to count 2016 free agents? i hate having to keep checking with AFL.com to see who's a free agent on our list

Last edited:
Hogan update: I hear rumours there are going to be rumours about signing a new contract. Word on the grapevine is that we live in exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back