List Mgmt. Player Contracts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MFC Player Contracts

Contracted to end of 2016

Mitchell White - rookie

Contracted to end of 2017

Liam Hulett (Assumed, as a 2015 draftee)
Jay Kennedy-Harris
Mitch King (Assumed, as a 2015 draftee)
Alex Neal-Bullen
Cameron Pedersen
Christian Salem
Jake Spencer
Billy Stretch
Jack Trengove
Aaron Vendenberg
Sam Weideman (Assumed, as a 2015 draftee)
Bernie Vince

Contracted to end of 2018

Angus Brayshaw
Max Gawn
Colin Garland
James Harmes
Jayden Hunt
Neville Jetta
Dean Kent
Pat McKenna
Christian Petracca
Tom McDonald
Oscar McDonald

Josh Wagner

Contracted to end of 2019

Jeff Garlett
Jesse Hogan
Nathan Jones
Jordan Lewis
Jake Melksham
Clayton Oliver
Dom Tyson
Jack Watts

Contracted to end of 2020

Michael Hibberd
Jack Viney

TBC

Tom Bugg
Sam Frost
Ben Kennedy

Last edited by a moderator:

Deefolt

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2007
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit:PistonsLionsRedWingsTigers
on the thing where you could ask questions he seemed to indicate he was signed on for just next year.

Gazza_11

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looks like Bruce or Bell are off to the Gold Coast. Jordie McKenzie was such an important signing, you'd expect the Gold Coast would have pushed very hard for him.

We might lose Hughes I suppose, if the GC want a forward.

Looks like Bruce or Bell are off to the Gold Coast. Jordie McKenzie was such an important signing, you'd expect the Gold Coast would have pushed very hard for him.

We might lose Hughes I suppose, if the GC want a forward.
I'm not sure why you think this. I doubt GC would have any interest at all in Hughes or Bell (we have already de-listed bell and likely will Hughes), and I doubt they have the cap left for Bruce (if they did they would have used it on a younger, better player).

I'm confident the fact we didn't seal a deal for Hale will mean whatever Bruce was holding out for he will get. As long as we don't give him more than a year, I'd be inclined to pay him what he wants if it fits in the cap, we should have plenty of room.

Gazza_11

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm not sure why you think this. I doubt GC would have any interest at all in Hughes or Bell (we have already de-listed bell and likely will Hughes), and I doubt they have the cap left for Bruce (if they did they would have used it on a younger, better player).

Silly me was under the impression that the GC would definitely draft a player from each club :/ Didn't think about caps.

Oct 5, 2010
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bruce will be gone by the next Grand Final so he should look to GC for opportunity. I believe we'd be wasting a spot on the field if we continued to play a man who is in his last year. Players like Bail, Bennell, MacNamara and Gysberts will add value to the following year so we'd be better using them now to develop their game. We have more than 22 good players so could rotate at least a spot a week to keep the pressure on all players.

SkulZ

Debutant
Aug 11, 2009
st kilda
AFL Club
Melbourne
Still waiting on Scully to extend his contract. I heard Tim Harrington talking about It a while ago but nothing since.

The Bomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Still waiting on Scully to extend his contract. I heard Tim Harrington talking about It a while ago but nothing since.

I heard GWS is looking hard at Scully and Rich, I hope Scully resigns for u guys very soon.

bballscout

Cancelled
Apr 22, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Big rumbling up here on GC Petterd is keen to return home. What would you guys want for him?

My suggestion is we give you 2 Victorian guns in Taylor Hine and Jeremy Taylor for him.

Thoughts?

Could well benefit both clubs. Suns are also in a position where we need to reduce our senior list significantly post season thus offering 2 players.

From memory he re-signed for two years late last year.

So unless he requests to be traded at the end of the season he won't be going anywhere.

See OP for details.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
Big rumbling up here on GC Petterd is keen to return home. What would you guys want for him?

My suggestion is we give you 2 Victorian guns in Taylor Hine and Jeremy Taylor for him.

Thoughts?

Could well benefit both clubs. Suns are also in a position where we need to reduce our senior list significantly post season thus offering 2 players.
Dion Prestia. I'd trade him if he wants to go home for Dion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back