Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...afl-and-essendon/story-fni5f22o-1227276034390

And so it starts. What information will this player accuse Essendon and the AFL with ? If EFC did nothing wrong, did not inject there players with anything harmful/performance enhancing, how then can this player have a case ?

Is this player sitting on a house of cards argument or is Essendon's case a house of cards ?

/discuss.

Last edited:

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Former player, as in retired or not currently at the Bombers.

Wild guess time, Ryder?

Nah I would say it's someone who's a bit more strapped for cash.

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
But, but, I thought all the issues arising from the club's doping programme were screwed down in to a single tribunal determining guilt over tb4. This is supposed to be over on the 31st, and people will respect Essendon again!
To be fair, it was suppose to be over within 5 minutes of the tribunal starting

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
This will never end...Should of been over with 2 years ago when someoone said the truth will comeout...Lmao what truth

Your post doesn't quite make sense but I think I know what you're getting at. And on that logic, it would still be going regardless.

iamatiger

Senior List
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Pffft season starts next week and its gonna be the same old carp that we have to see in papers...Fine them,ban them,whatever.Just do it

FFC_RoyBoys

All Australian
Sep 3, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Now the real game starts - up until now, even including the current Tribunal case, it has been shadow boxing. Limited to a single drug.

Although it is unlikely to do so, I really hope this gets all the way to the court so as we may have a fuller understanding of what went on than we will ever have out of the current hearing.

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Interesting that it includes Essendon.

We've heard a lot of 'the AFL were the bad guys here' and 'the AFL had a duty of care to the players' but none of it has been directed at Essendon - much to the bemusement of many of us.

So this is interesting.

FWIW, it's probably the only way the truth will come out. We had a sniff that it would when Robinson sued them, but of course the club shut that down. I wonder how they'll play this one...

Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
First thought, possible test case with others waiting to see the results before going down the same path or possibly a shot across the bow of the AFL to make all this go away

It will be interesting to see the claims against the AFL, to see what they are based on and whether they have any merit other than for putting pressure on the AFL.

Nothing to see here yet but hopefully once the action is lodged with the court we will see something of interest.

Back