Prediction Player Jumper No's for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think that BoB could have taken it, if he wanted it.

What with people's obsession with changing the Crouch bros numbers? Brad to #32 and/or Matt to #3. I dont think the players would give two shits what the Jarmans wore.

Just would have been cool to see 2 brothers running around in the #2 and #3 again, thats all.

I hope that Roo eyeballed him and said "you want 32? I'm going to ride you every day so you get the very best out of yourself. If you cut one corner, miss one rehab session or fail to do extra sessions that could make you one of the best, I will hunt you down and tear it of your back personally".

Then shook his hand and said good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think that BoB could have taken it, if he wanted it.

What with people's obsession with changing the Crouch bros numbers? Brad to #32 and/or Matt to #3. I dont think the players would give two shits what the Jarmans wore.
The number 3 was offered to Knight first by Radar. BoB didn't have a choice.

The number 3 was offered to Knight first by Radar. BoB didn't have a choice.
Still, I dont think he would care. Its a romantic notion amongst some supporters. Maybe he wanted a lower number like 3. Maybe he likes 44. Who knows.

Fair bet he doesnt care about having the same numbers as the other set of brothers who played at the club though.

Agree

#32 is for a player with star power
IMO Menzel has star power .....but he looks like the praise went to his head as his workrate at Carlton was ridiculously poor

Really want Menzel to have to work hard on his fitness and game & not coast ......if he does we have a genuine star

Not sure if giving him #32 is not replicating how Carlton treated Menzel ? ......not a big issue though, just a thought

Given that numbers in the 40s are usually given to rookies, I think M Crouch taking that number to start with indicates he wants to keep it
Highly unusual to give a catB #20 .....is that an indication the club is confident it has a genuine talent with a genuine chance of making it?

IMO Menzel has star power .....but he looks like the praise went to his head as his workrate at Carlton was ridiculously poor

Really want Menzel to have to work hard on his fitness and game & not coast ......if he does we have a genuine star

Not sure if giving him #32 is not replicating how Carlton treated Menzel ? ......not a big issue though, just a thought

You keep flogging that work rate horse

As I said before just like Stevie J and Robbie Gray, Menzel will lift his standards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back