player movements 2014 / 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

WA really need to poach someone, North is a huge loss and we don't have any inspiring local options to come in.
Cazzulino? Reardon? They're the two openers that aren't getting a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst it's good to hear Head and K.Smith will get more opportunity next year, it's not great hearing that this will leave a bitter taste for Klinger, who has been a massive reason for building this side up. I still think Klinger would have been a regular for us in all forms next year, but beyond that who knows, can see why SACA couldn't guarantee his future, and wish him all the best with WA.
Disappointing there is a bit of fallout though.

Whilst it's good to hear Head and K.Smith will get more opportunity next year, it's not great hearing that this will leave a bitter taste for Klinger, who has been a massive reason for building this side up. I still think Klinger would have been a regular for us in all forms next year, but beyond that who knows, can see why SACA couldn't guarantee his future, and wish him all the best with WA.
Disappointing there is a bit of fallout though.

Exactly this, he was the one person who has had consistent performances over a number of years, he was our best when we were at our worst then we show him little respect. Last year alone he was our best ODD and T20 batsman, not to mention his reasonable shield performances. I think the Cosgrove recruitment meant that if Klinger had a bad start to the season then he may be on the outer because we probably had 1-2 too many batsmen and Klinger would have been the oldest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back